Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.

Go down 
+3
dwoody
Admin
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. Empty
PostSubject: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Stealing MAC recruits?

http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=8&c=1&nid=6374699
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:32 pm

Just saw that and was about to post.

The last 5 days have sucked. There's no other way around it.

And this doesn't cheer me up at all.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

With that MAC recruit we're back to #1 in recruiting for next year on scout. Not that it means much...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Well, he's clearly the replacement for Conley since he's a goner.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Michigan will NEVER become spartina. You have BLASPHEMED and shame the name of "Bo"!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Yea I know. I never thought that it was possible either until Rich Clod came to town. Even though he's gone his legacy still lives on...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:37 pm

I get it... we all want 5* guys. This is Michigan we should have the best yada yada. You know I'm going to put my glass-half-full spin on this though...

Jake Ryan's offers = Ball State, Bowling Green, Central Mich, Eastern Mich, Ohio, Toledo. IMO Jake Ryan = pretty good

There is some really nice MAC talent in the NFL so I'm not worried about his offers. Besides there are some big schools talking to him but none have pulled the trigger to offer.

I like that he is 6'2". He's got the frame, can't teach size.

I like that he'll be coming in with a true passer in sugar shane. Should help him progress when the coaches change up the playbook to incorporate shane's passing.

I like that he's got enough talent that the coaches gave him an offer. Plus I read that he was pretty decent at the Michigan camp.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:50 pm

But that's not being a Michigan fan. Optimism is not allowed...
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am

isn't there a guy that played at Wayne State on the Lions team. Not all player are noticed right away and some progress at diff levels, this could have been a guy that has matured over the fall and gotten bigger and faster than everyone thought he was going to be..
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 am

And in fact, that player is from Benton Harbor which is the sister city of St Joe, my namesake. Although, not getting political or racial, the St Joeites probably couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah artist, Bell who plays RB for the Lions played at Wayne St and he won the D2 equivalent to the Heisman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.   I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty. Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate saying this, but we are becomming sparty.
Page 1 of 1