Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Bellomy situation is weird.

Go down 
+3
WillieMfan
the artist formally known
fishgoblue22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This Bellomy situation is weird. Empty
PostSubject: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Nothing about an injury until game day, now it is a secret injury. I'm guessing he transfers after the season. JMHO.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/11/brady_hoke_refuses_to_update_r.html#incart_river
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Would not be surprised with That. If in fact Gardner will be startig next year and Morris will be inserted when ready, Bellomy would be acarrer back up. He wa given a chance and failed to grab the rope and hold on. If he had came out and played well, Gardner may well have been a wide out for the rest of his carreer. Bellomy could possiblly get a medical red shirt thgat would give him 4 years at another school , and Hoke is doing him a favor by saying he is injured.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Agree artist. I was going to mention the same thing in another thread. Aside from coming in for someone with an injury the writing is on the wall. Gardner next year. Shane the following. No PT for Bellomy.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:22 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Would not be surprised with That. If in fact Gardner will be startig next year and Morris will be inserted when ready, Bellomy would be acarrer back up. He wa given a chance and failed to grab the rope and hold on. If he had came out and played well, Gardner may well have been a wide out for the rest of his carreer. Bellomy could possiblly get a medical red shirt thgat would give him 4 years at another school , and Hoke is doing him a favor by saying he is injured.

Sounds about right. UM needs to recruit a QB for the 2014 class.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 pm

There was a post in another thread from someone who said...essentially...friend of a friend is the parent of one of the walk-on QB's, or something. That kid told his parent that the coaching staff were going to announce an injury publicly.

Sounds sketch.

But honestly, I think it's just the coaches looking out for their own. They could have easily said "Yep! Gardner is starting because Bellomy is clearly a horse's ass!"

Instead, be it ethically right or not, avoided throwing him under the bus by sidelining him with an 'injury'.

Kid might not like it now, but when he grows up he'll appreciate that.

Just my 2 pennies.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Personally, I never saw Bellomy as more than a career backup. I was also under the impression that he felt the same way, and was content with a free UM education. scratch

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:52 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Nothing about an injury until game day, now it is a secret injury. I'm guessing he transfers after the season. JMHO.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/11/brady_hoke_refuses_to_update_r.html#incart_river

TOTALLY reading between the lines, I think Bellomy will announce that he is going to transfer before the season ends. JMO.

Go Blue!!!
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:18 am

Wolverdog wrote:
Personally, I never saw Bellomy as more than a career backup. I was also under the impression that he felt the same way, and was content with a free UM education. scratch

That's what it comes down to. Some people are content with that. It seems like in today's world that is less common though, and most kids would rather go play at a smaller school where they can start. I guess we'll find out. We could use him next year for depth though, especially if they try to redshirt Morris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Bellomy situation is weird.   This Bellomy situation is weird. Empty

Back to top Go down

This Bellomy situation is weird.
Page 1 of 1