Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riddle me this....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Riddle me this.... Empty
PostSubject: Riddle me this....   Riddle me this.... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Why is Denard traveling with the team (last week) and dressing if he can't play? You mean to tell me they can't tell if he will play until just before kick off? Hell they can"t even have him toss the ball before they suit up to see if he can throw or not? I guess I am not totally buying that he can't go.

Will Gardner be another Tom Brady who was relegated to the bench most of his career because another QB was perceived to be better? I am not saying Gardner will be the pro QB that Tom is but I am saying that we have had a very talented player sitting around so we could be a one dimentional running attack.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Riddle me this.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle me this....   Riddle me this.... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:03 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Why is Denard traveling with the team (last week) and dressing if he can't play? You mean to tell me they can't tell if he will play until just before kick off? Hell they can"t even have him toss the ball before they suit up to see if he can throw or not? I guess I am not totally buying that he can't go.

Will Gardner be another Tom Brady who was relegated to the bench most of his career because another QB was perceived to be better? I am not saying Gardner will be the pro QB that Tom is but I am saying that we have had a very talented player sitting around so we could be a one dimentional running attack.

good analogy with Brady and Gardner and I'm not saying Brady wasn't the better QB while he sat behind Henson but let's look at the entire picture regarding Brady's performance when he finally got the starts as a senior.

I've heard and read several times that Brady was relentless with his workouts and preparation so my hats off to him, you can't take that away from him, but lets remember who he had around him... Hutch, Backus, Terrell, Walker, ATrain, Askew, Joppru, etc. All pretty respectable names that could help make most any QB in the nation look good.

Still Brady has been legendary ever since.
Back to top Go down

Riddle me this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: