Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UM's win over NWU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

UM's win over NWU Empty
PostSubject: UM's win over NWU   UM's win over NWU EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Let me say how proud I am with this Team. They haven't quit all season. This was a much needed win for the whole Team. I am as shocked over this win as I am over the Nebraska loss. The Team needed this win to appreciate that when push comes to shove, they can prevail. I am so proud of these kids. And the coaching staff. The defense was pushed around all game, but when it mattered, they stopped Northwestern in OT. This is a confidence builder, but more importantly a character builder. This Team has a lot of character and has a lot of promise. We will see what we will see, but right now, I see UM in a great Bowl game. First we need to take care of Iowa and then the shitty school down South. We have some tests ahead of us, but I feel fine with our chances.

PS. Denard is out for this Saturday. DG will start again. Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down

UM's win over NWU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: