Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season Empty
PostSubject: Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season   Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:42 pm

being able to go 10 deep is really going to wear on some teams, also thought they still need to work on a inside game. look like the Zone slowed them down some, or maybe Beilin isn't showing to much early.alienI love you
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season   Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Should be a great season. Looking forward to watching them develop. I think the zone did have an affect on them but I also think it was hard for them to stay focused being up 30+ points most of the game. It really was not competitive.

Happy that the guys get to play at MSG. I am sure it will be a big thrill for them.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season   Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Next game is against #6 NCST. I don't know much about them. looks like the team has 2 weeks to prepare though. Can't wait to see them match-up against a formidable opponent. Like you said Artist, it will nice having that much depth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season   Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch My 1st Michigan game of the season
Page 1 of 1