Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?

Go down 
+3
fishgoblue22
joe
michmike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

Attitude's understandable, too...with Thanksgiving holiday and the big game (11/24) imminent, plus the fact that, as Kyle Meinke expressed it, "Let's not sugar-coat it; Iowa is not a very good team. Michigan should win and win big."

But folks, haven't we all heard, about a billion times, "Shudda/Cudda/Wudda"???

Anyway, I'm going with 20-6. I expect the score to be 10-3 in each half. I also look for the biggest factors
on offense being Funchess and Gallon, and both on mostly short passes (from DG, not DR, sorry to say). According to Kyle, if Iowa has any real standouts (though only relative to the team overall), it's at corner, so I doubt A.B. will call many bombs.

Defensively, I look for Frank Clark (who's thankfully available) and Jake Ryan (on blitzes) to be the top playmakers. With Iowa's pathetic ground game, I expect Ferentz to dial up passing plays on most every
down, so those two will figure prominently.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am

30-10.

3TDs 3 FGs.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 pm

I don't see Iowa scoring much on UM. I hope to see Denard at least get to come in and kneel down as a symbolic play at the end.

I'm going with 31-9.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Apparently in Iowa City, this isn't a pass interference...

Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? Roundtree

...and possession of the ball and a foot in bounds isn't a touchdown either. Considering how last season's game ended, I'd love a victory of 70-14, Schembechler style.

But realistically, I can see Iowa playing better and us doing just enough to win, with very little running game ourselves. Something along the lines of 21-13.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
Apparently in Iowa City, this isn't a pass interference...

Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? Roundtree

...and possession of the ball and a foot in bounds isn't a touchdown either. Considering how last season's game ended, I'd love a victory of 70-14, Schembechler style.

But realistically, I can see Iowa playing better and us doing just enough to win, with very little running game ourselves. Something along the lines of 21-13.

text book man to man coverage in Iowa.
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Iowa 31 - UM 16

Go Hawks
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Seriously,

I was impressed with Hoke following the game last year. Total poise. No fussing about calls. It interpreted that as a man who knew better days were ahead and knew that he'd have a supiror team in a short time and the most important things lay ahead.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 pm

NCHawk wrote:
Seriously,

I was impressed with Hoke following the game last year. Total poise. No fussing about calls. It interpreted that as a man who knew better days were ahead and knew that he'd have a supiror team in a short time and the most important things lay ahead.

True but that game meant a shot at the B1G championship game and I wouldn't have minded at all if he seemed bitter in the post game presser.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 pm

31-16 UM, take that Hawk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?   Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda low-key and blase' in here today...but how 'bout some Predictions?
Page 1 of 1