Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any news on Fitz?

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 pm

nfm

BetterThansparty

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:02 am

Rolled his ankle big time, no time-table as of yet...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/17/michigan-toussaint-injury-denard/1711173/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:04 am

I spoke too soon. Evidently he's done for the year (unofficially).

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/21029443/michigan-rb-fitzgerald-toussaint-expected-out-for-season-with-leg-injury

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Rolled his ankle big time, no time-table as of yet...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/17/michigan-toussaint-injury-denard/1711173/

rolled his ankle is an understatement. He's done for the year. He snapped his lower leg in half.

Any news on Fitz? Fitz10]

gonna miss his presence at O$U next week. Rawls' time to step up. It's what every player comes to Michigan for.

Admin
Admin

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 am

Jesus that looks awful. Inside the stadium (and no radio), I had no clue what happened until I got outside and turned WTKA on.

The replays in the stadium didn't show that.

Man, that's tough. And I'm guessing a very long timetable for recovery.

MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 pm

I am friends with a couple of orthopedic surgeons and they said just by looking at the play, that Fitz may be done with football for good. Now they said that is just by looking at the play and nothing else but it is a realistic possibility. I just hope they are wrong....
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm

I hope that is not true. He already has a kid to support.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
I am friends with a couple of orthopedic surgeons and they said just by looking at the play, that Fitz may be done with football for good. Now they said that is just by looking at the play and nothing else but it is a realistic possibility. I just hope they are wrong....

That's what I unfortunately think, although I am not an orthopedic surgeon. Also, from Coach Hoke's response to the question wich was "I want to talk to Fitz's Mom first before I talk to the media about it" that leads me to believe the same thing.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I hope that is not true. He already has a kid to support.

Well a degree from the University of Michigan will go a long way to help allow him to provide a nice life for the kid.

BetterThansparty

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 am

You need to remember 'eggo, this board is only concerned about Football. It's not right but that's the way it is...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
You need to remember 'eggo, this board is only concerned about Football. It's not right but that's the way it is...

ha ha.... let me rephrase that:

Well a degree from the University of Michigan will go a long way to help allow him to provide the kid some footballs.

Any news on Fitz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Fitz?   Any news on Fitz? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any news on Fitz?
Page 1 of 1