Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... Empty
PostSubject: Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...   Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 am

...to the same extent all my office mates (here in New Carrollton, some 16 miles from BALTIMORE) are
boisterous (and obnoxious) as hell today.

But I didn't post to rub anything in; I'm not an NFL man, have no team, and really couldn't care less. What I wanted to ask about was, based on what little of last night's game I watched: while I enjoyed a throwback to tough, hard-nosed defense (both teams), what the hell is up with your Steelers' freaking bumblebee uni's??? (Or is that yellow jacket?)
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...   Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 am

Yeah, those are bad. But they were just paying homage to their past. I'm sure it had nothing to do with putting them on the shelves in time for Christmas shopping season. The NFL wouldn't wear throwbacks just to sell some in stores would they?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/112/629/PittsburghSteelers1938_display_image.jpg?1334101727
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...   Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Hahaha, fish.

Of course they wouldn't!!

To the league's/team's credit, they've worn those uni's before, at least, so not a total marketing/sales/Christmas move.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...   Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Those are God-awful uni's. Pittsburgh deserved to lose for that fact alone...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...   Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Those are God-awful uni's. Pittsburgh deserved to lose for that fact alone...

yep and by that logic Maryland should never beat a team ever again.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...   Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Well, joining the B1G TEN is a step in the right direction, unless they play Indiana... Razz

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...   Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fish, I imagine you're rather SUBDUED today...
Page 1 of 1