Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... Empty
PostSubject: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/ohio-state-buckeyes-fans-petition-president-barack-obama-white-house-ask-pardon-tattoogate-play-bcs-championship-111912

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:53 pm

And I hereby dub you Mr. Redundant...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Thank you, I appreciate that, gracias...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:12 pm

the petition reads

"The Ohio State University football team is one win away from an undefeated season. However, due to imposed sanctions, they are not allowed to participate in their conference’s championship game or the following bowl season. While a punishment for past indiscretions is to be expected, a bowl season ban is too harsh for a few young men trading memorabilia for tattoos and some change. The offending players and coach who covered it up are no longer part of the program. Please exercise your executive power to pardon the NCAA’s excessive sanctions placed on The Ohio State Buckeyes to enable a rightful, satisfying culmination to the college football season for the American people."

My favorite part is... a bowl season ban is too harsh for a few young men trading memorabilia for tattoos and some change

If I recall correctly a rose bowl watch that was sold for $250 was the lowest price paid/traded for memorabilia they sold. I live comfortably in one of the most expensive areas in the country and $250 is hardly change to me.

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:26 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Hehe, I figured you would, 2nd! But geez, is there any other kind of Bucknut?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Probably looking for pay back for the voter fraud that happened in Ohio.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm

michmike wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Hehe, I figured you would, 2nd! But geez, is there any other kind of Bucknut?

You didn't notice the irony in my reply?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Probably looking for pay back for the voter fraud that happened in Ohio.

'fish, I like you but come on man the election is over and romney lost. Let it go man...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

It was a joke man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...   Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts... Empty

Back to top Go down

Irrational, pipe-dreaming bucknuts...
Page 1 of 1