Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.

Go down 
+2
MichiganFootball13
Go_Blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. Empty
PostSubject: Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.   Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:50 pm

I cannot understand the 4th and 32 call. I can not understand Gardner throwing on 1st and getting 8 yards...pulling Devin....putting in Denard (whom they obviously keyed in on)..and then trying over and over to run him up the middle.

I really hope that Borges get's better whn he can only worry about calling his style of play. He's like a little kid with to many toys to play with right now.

On the bright side, our defense is going to be awesome next year.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.   Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 pm

No its not just you, I can not believe what I witnessed in the second half. Why does Borges seem to choke in big games? I am so frustrated with the play calling today. However, as you said our D is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
WhthllBlue

WhthllBlue

PostSubject: Re: Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.   Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 pm

I am really disappointed with how our offensive line played. Missed assignments and not being able to line up and punch ohio in the mouth to get two yards is totally screwed up. The defense had its moments but the first ohio score was just bs. No points in the second half? I am astounded at how little Borges adjusted the offense in the second half.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.   Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Yeah, this lose is on the 2nd half game plan. Ohio adjusted to Denard, Borges did not adjust play calling.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.   Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:41 pm

As I said in a post on another topic about Borges, I'm on twitter, tweeting with other M fans, we where calling the plays depending who was in the game. I figure the OSU coaches are smarter than us tweeters, so they also probably know what plat was coming.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.   Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Blue its easy to key on when you know the run is comming , just put an extra guy in the box and run blitz

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.   Al Borges is an idiot.  I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to. Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Borges is an idiot. I am venting, so ignore me if you choose to.
Page 1 of 1