Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mlive hasn't learned anything yet

Go down 
+3
the artist formally known
romeo49
Shings
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shings

mlive hasn't learned anything yet Empty
PostSubject: mlive hasn't learned anything yet   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 pm

I was just in there, and surprisingly it is DOMINATED by trolls now... Obviously, they haven't learned it and they never will. They should just re-name their forum to "The Official Michigan Football Troll forum." lol
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Re: mlive hasn't learned anything yet   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Interesting seeing Talisman and Goodbar showing true colors and running down FlaBlueFan1 over there. Talisman and Cali have both taken to piling on in our absence as in the past few years. It was strange to see this from Goodbar. Their frequency increase there when all is not good for UM is not a strong showing of character worthy of respect and support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mlive hasn't learned anything yet   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:05 pm

You really expect them to learn anything, what they need to do is change the name of that site to Trolls R us , where people go to badmouth Michigan football. and put a Red "o" and a Moo U sticker intertwined
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I ust want to say   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm

One thing about Goodbar.

Well maybe more than one.

I looked back at the forum to see what you were saying and Goodbar had 1 post.

It was a response to FlaBlueFan1 and he wasn't totally nice. But let's be fair. FlaBlueFan Lambasted Dantonio. Ripped him up one side and down the other.

All goodbar said back was that he had always enjoyed FlaBlue's posts and was disappointed that he had fallen into an Anti-Dantonio sect.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with FlaBlue's post or with Goodbar's post.

Now if this post continues in a good fair argument, using facts, then ity's a great post.

If it turns to name calling or out and out flaming then it's not a good post.

I saw a couple of Talisman's postgs but I wa really zeroing in on goodbar's post because I always found him to be a good poster.
Back to top Go down
lolatosu

lolatosu

PostSubject: Re: mlive hasn't learned anything yet   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

Mlive? You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. mlive hasn't learned anything yet 328px-Old_Ben
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Hey .... how did u get thet sigpic to work?   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:47 pm

nm

Last edited by 1umgoblue85 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Re: mlive hasn't learned anything yet   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 pm

I agree St.Joe about Goodbar as I have been here a longtime and it is unlike him but he should realize that FB1 knows Dantonio personally whhch I doubt Goodbar does. All recent evidence points to FB1 being accurate and right on point and since he is writing in a UM football forum indignance is solved by not trolling. Talisan is reverting and Cali is no innocent when schooling with his green vermin. Going back these last few years at their glee in our misery is to be remembered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: That's not a sigpic...he just inserted an image.*   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
nm
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Man, I am slow!!   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: How did he do that?   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Help!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How did he insert an image??   mlive hasn't learned anything yet EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:25 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
Help!

It's a bit of a process....but here ya go:

(Have the photo dragged to your desktop).

Click the 'Host Image' button.

Choose the file. Click host.

When you do that, 3 different URL's will come up.

Copy the URL in the MIDDLE ONE LABELED IMAGE.

Get out of that by re-clicking Host Image.

Click icon next to that 'Insert Image'.

Paste the copied URL. Click Ok.

BOOM. There it is.

Bitch of a process, but it works.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mlive hasn't learned anything yet   mlive hasn't learned anything yet Empty

Back to top Go down

mlive hasn't learned anything yet
Page 1 of 1