Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With the coaching carousel in full-swing now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

With the coaching carousel in full-swing now... Empty
PostSubject: With the coaching carousel in full-swing now...   With the coaching carousel in full-swing now... EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:59 pm

...who thinks spartys' defense will take a major it? Let me explain, all of these NFL jobs are open now. Undoubtedly a couple will be filled by big-time college coaches. Those schools that lose their big coaches will replace vthem with mid-major coaches, who will replace those coaches with D-II coaches. The D-II schools will look to OC/DC guys in D-1. Step in Narduzzi. sparty defense loses Worthy, Ghoulston, and Narduzzi in a 2-year span (plus other players graduating)? Welcome back Lil'bro, welcome back...
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: With the coaching carousel in full-swing now...   With the coaching carousel in full-swing now... EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

personally i thought Narduzzi would get a shot at a coaching job already kinda surprised nobody called yet, or maybe he's looking for the perfect situation
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: With the coaching carousel in full-swing now...   With the coaching carousel in full-swing now... EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:12 pm

This might just be my biased thinking but sparty actually thought that they were relevant. Narduzzi thought that he was the heair to the dumbtonio throne, an after several Rose Bowl victories he would become the BSIC. Well, what happened Mr. Narduzzi? The rest of the B!G has regained their footing (except Penn State but that law-suit might make things interresting) and sparty has lost all of their stud players making them once again, irrelevant.

You're not in Kansas anymore, you are however in a cow pasture full of drunk idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the coaching carousel in full-swing now...   With the coaching carousel in full-swing now... Empty

Back to top Go down

With the coaching carousel in full-swing now...
Page 1 of 1