Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lewan press conference tonight.

Go down 
+7
EJinGA
dwoody
GOBLUEJOE66
michmike
wshoes
uofmchris
BetterThansparty
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Lewan press conference tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Nfm.
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Call me crazy, but I think he might be staying Wink
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Since I have assumed he is gone if he stays it would feel like landing a 5 star recruit that you know will play immediately.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:50 pm

That's one way to look at it, Shoes. In fact, allow me to "embellish" your painting: [it would be like] landing a 5-star recruit rated as the No.1 OL in the country who was verbally committed to Alabama but who then signed with Michigan on LOI day...
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 pm

uofmchris wrote:

I soooooooooo want you to be able to say I told you so, but IMHO I think press conference means he is leaving.

Stay Taylor!!!!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Did Long announce he was staying at a presser?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:26 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
uofmchris wrote:

I soooooooooo want you to be able to say I told you so, but IMHO I think press conference means he is leaving.

Stay Taylor!!!!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Who holds a press conference to say they're leaving? Especially, when everyone expects him to... Kind of a slap in the face.

Maybe he is adding a little drama to announce he is staying and please the fans.

I will be waiting for B/R message all evening. LOL
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:32 pm

dwoody wrote:
Did Long announce he was staying at a presser?

EJinGA wrote:
GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
uofmchris wrote:

Stay Taylor!!!!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Who holds a press conference to say they're leaving? Especially, when everyone expects him to... Kind of a slap in the face.

Maybe he is adding a little drama to announce he is staying and please the fans.

I will be waiting for B/R message all evening. LOL

Not sure about Long but I believe Barkley had a Presser last year and announced he was returning. I still think he is gone.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Anyone know what TV/radio coverage there will be for this?
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
uofmchris wrote:

Stay Taylor!!!!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Told you so Wink
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm

You didn't say it before me. I get all of the credit on this one....

Every single fucking ounce!
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Just read Lewan is staying as much as I like the new and all My 1st reaction is why. I mean he going 1st rouns he's done ecerything for this program. Why stay
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:40 pm

To win a B1G championship. To get better. To go to a Rose Bowl. And to spend another year with his family and twosie...
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
You didn't say it before me. I get all of the credit on this one....

Every single fucking ounce!

Fine with me! LOL. What a day!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm

I think Green might come but I'm not sure. I'll let you take the credit on the one.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:10 pm

2nd: competitive much?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm

dwoody wrote:

I think I may have been the only other guy on the forum that has stuck by my guns and consistently called the Lewan return. So I'm chalking 2nd's ego stroking up to the excitement of a victory over the masses. Those really are some of the sweetest victories to get ha ha!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:30 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=361212

8:56, 10:28: you have to have been there to understand.

Last edited by 2ndComingOfBo on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:31 pm

dwoody wrote:

Yep. It's Michigan, you don't leave early unless you have to.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 am

I really think this is a tribute to Michigan. Taylor was willing to put of the NFL for a year to play one more year with his Michigan family. Recruits should take notice.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 am

I'd raised my odd on him leaving to 100-0. Man, among the sweetest pieces of crow I've ever tasted!!!

Give 'em hell in '13, Taylor!!! Will be really intriguing to see (1) how this affects the finale of our recruiting, and (2) how the coaches pare down the OL depth chart with both their tackles back in the fold.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 am

To me this is an indication of the direction of the program. When players want to stay, the coaching staff is doing things right.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:20 am

michmike wrote:
I'd raised my odd on him leaving to 100-0. Man, among the sweetest pieces of crow I've ever tasted!!!

Give 'em hell in '13, Taylor!!! Will be really intriguing to see (1) how this affects the finale of our recruiting, and (2) how the coaches pare down the OL depth chart with both their tackles back in the fold.

Me too!

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
To me this is an indication of the direction of the program. When players want to stay, the coaching staff is doing things right.

That is an excellent point...especially the emboldened part.
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:41 pm

I honestly think Taylor believes that team 134 is going to be special. This could light a fire under everyone on team 134 to work even harder at accomplishing their goals next season.. It might even lead current recruits, who are on the fence with Michigan, to sign with Michigan . If you were Green, how could you NOT want to be the featured back at Michigan?

Cant wait!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

'fish, we actually agree (sort of)! Your statement is very accurate IMHO but not all inclusive. Correctly none-the-less. Another subtly that no one has mentioned was remember Denrard va few years ago after Rich Clod left saying thayt he was going to stay because "Michigan was his family"? Every Michigan team is special although I of course hope each one is more special than the last. This may sound like a joke but the twosie had "something" to do with it, think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lewan press conference tonight.   Lewan press conference tonight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lewan press conference tonight.
Page 1 of 1