Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And then there were two...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

And then there were two... Empty
PostSubject: And then there were two...   And then there were two... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 pm

With Arizonia losing to Oregon yesterday Duke and Michigan are the only unbeatens. Duke plays NC St whom we beat but is currently 19th ranked.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two...   And then there were two... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Wow, kind of crazy that we're one of only two unbeatens left. That will give us some great pub. In reality, I think we'll lose about four games in conference play though. I think Indy, Minny or we will win the conference.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two...   And then there were two... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Its going to be interesting to see how we do at Minny- the one decent team in conf that we have owned under Beilein. They appear to be a lot better but then so do we.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two...   And then there were two... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:28 pm

If the powers of the universe told us a 1-1 split was imminent, I'd put my money on a loss to MINNY. OSU hasn't shown much dominance, even at home (Kansas isn't playing any better than we are right now), and Minny has been unbeatable (literally) at home. They also went on the road to dump an Illini team that killed OSU at C-U.

My probabilities: U-M sweeps both: 20%. Split: 60% drop both: 20%.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two...   And then there were two... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm

michmike wrote:
If the powers of the universe told us a 1-1 split was imminent, I'd put my money on a loss to MINNY. OSU hasn't shown much dominance, even at home (Kansas isn't playing any better than we are right now), and Minny has been unbeatable (literally) at home. They also went on the road to dump an Illini team that killed OSU at C-U.

My probabilities: U-M sweeps both: 20%. Split: 60% drop both: 20%.

mike I like your rationale and percentages.

Minny looks tough. I don't think O$U has the scoring threats to run with us. It sucks we don't get Minny at home this year but we may very well see them at neutral site in the B1G tourney.

I think we can sweep O$U, MSU and Illinois and I think we probably split one with Indiana. It's gonna be a tough year but we could go either one loss or up to five losses through conference play. I say we lose three (@minny, @indiana and probably one to sparty or O$U).
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two...   And then there were two... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:10 pm

I see Illinois and Indiana being a split. Road games just too hard in the B1G. MSU has not impressed. They barely beat Iowa last night (It was in Iowa but still). I think MSU is 50/50 whether we will split. I do think the team may slip up along the way and lose to a team they should beat. Let's face it if they were playing about anyone but Nebraska the other day they probably would have lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two...   And then there were two... Empty

Back to top Go down

And then there were two...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: