Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McGary article from The Daily.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

McGary article from The Daily. Empty
PostSubject: McGary article from The Daily.   McGary article from The Daily. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:20 am

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/70237

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: McGary article from The Daily.   McGary article from The Daily. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 pm

He's a great player. His numbers are pretty impressive given the limited minutes he plays. I think next year he will be the most dominate big man we have had in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: McGary article from The Daily.   McGary article from The Daily. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
He's a great player. His numbers are pretty impressive given the limited minutes he plays. I think next year he will be the most dominant big man we have had in a long, long time.

That may not be saying much, Willie, but I grant your basic point...he's a good one. And will only get better, with that bod,
that motor, and above all, that ethic.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: McGary article from The Daily.   McGary article from The Daily. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Do you guys consider Deshawn Sims a big man? I think he was under appreciated.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: McGary article from The Daily.   McGary article from The Daily. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 pm

michmike wrote:

That may not be saying much, Willie, but I grant your basic point...he's a good one. And will only get better, with that bod,
that motor, and above all, that ethic.

That's my point entirely. We have not had a dominate/productive center in a long, long time. It's great to see McGary filling that void.

Another positive of this is that we have a center that is more of your prototypical center and he is doing just fine in Coach B's system. It might help with future recruiting. It shows that you don't have to be a center shooting 3's to play in his system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McGary article from The Daily.   McGary article from The Daily. Empty

Back to top Go down

McGary article from The Daily.
Page 1 of 1