Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

After discussing how AJ McCarron's girlfriend isn't his type (but that he could get her if he wanted her), he described the type of woman he prefers:

"If I really wanted to get his girl there's a bunch of different ways I'd have went about it. And I would have got her if I really wanted her. But I don't think she's my type. I'm not into the thinner girls and the modelling thing like that. I like hood chicks. I like girls with a couple stab wounds, bullet holes, been knocked up a few times. … I like girls who you know have bad credit when they're 21."

http://deadspin.com/5978812/katherine-webb-isnt-darnell-docketts-type-im-not-into-the-thinner-girls

Andddddddd commence discussion....bahaha
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Dockett attended Florida State. Now do you see why Michigan only recruit's potential Michigan-Men? This is the type of reason why Dorsey wasn't admitted. Denard didn't have the elite upbringing either but looking at his persona you could see how he could succeed here. Look at the Michigan Man Denard has become. Denard has become one of the all-time great Michigan Men because of who he is, not the talent that he holds (although that helps)...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:58 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Dockett attended Florida State. Now do you see why Michigan only recruit's potential Michigan-Men? This is the type of reason why Dorsey wasn't admitted. Denard didn't have the elite upbringing either but looking at his persona you could see how he could succeed here. Look at the Michigan Man Denard has become. Denard has become one of the all-time great Michigan Men because of who he is, not the talent that he holds (although that helps)...

Yeah but from EVERY account that I've read, Demar really started to turn the corner at GRCC. I'd have to google it but I read at least three of four different articles on how he was humbled by the recruiting process and the way things played out with Michigan, Louisville and Hawaii. I read how he completely removed himself from his Florida environment and was really becoming a decent kid. Let's not sleep on him just yet.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I don't buy it. The kid is rotten, yes people can change but he hasn't earned the opportunity that is The University of Michigan.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2012/5/16/3024443/demar-dorsey-play-hawaii-2012-michigan

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:19 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I don't buy it. The kid is rotten, yes people can change but he hasn't earned the opportunity that is The University of Michigan.

I never said he earned Michigan. I just stated the facts and those are that he has kept his nose out of trouble in an environment that affords you a lot of free time to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm

He never made it into Hawaii because of an NCAA transfer rule. He actually played last year at Western Arizona. Either way, he's chasing down his dream and staying out of trouble and I can't knock the guy for that.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 am

If that is true, good for him. However, he's not coming to my school. We have a reputation to uphold.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 am

I know the GRCC AD, and he said just this week (cuz I asked) that Dorsey was a disaster, just did not get it. A RR type of guy, NOT Michigan material. Did not do his school work.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:25 pm

dwoody wrote:
I know the GRCC AD, and he said just this week (cuz I asked) that Dorsey was a disaster, just did not get it. A RR type of guy, NOT Michigan material. Did not do his school work.

^^^^^What he said!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Dammit, I didn't want this to turn into a Dorsey convo.

Let's discuss Dockett's taste in women.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Sounds like he belongs at ohio, ironically just like Dorsey does...

Kinda shocked that the liar hasn't expressed interest in him. Although wasn't Dorsey originally committed to Florida when the Liar was there? Does this mean that, *gasp*, urban liar has scruples?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)   Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darnell Dockett's type of woman (unbelievable, hilarious, crazy, etc.)
Page 1 of 1