Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Bama players using deer antler spray

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: Bama players using deer antler spray Empty
PostSubject: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Not sure if anyone else saw this.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8897280/deer-antler-salesman-saw-alabama-players-use-product

I sure as hell hope none of our kids were dumb enough to try this crap.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:03 pm

I don't think it should be banned. I see it as no big deal.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 pm

So you're fine with HGH? That's pretty bad stuff.

I like how the SEC schools sent letters. That should scare them!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Yep, I'm ok with it.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 pm

They're all cheaters!

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/vijay-singh-admits-using-deer-antler-spray-banned-substance-013013

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:28 am

I just read the story. It wasn't this year's team that beat ND, it was last year's team that beat LSU. Non-story.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 am

So dismissive fish. So the story is from two years ago and that is a non-issue? Has the NCAA punished anyone within two years of a violation? Ever? Is there a statute of limitations that I am not aware of?

I don't get why it isn't relevant because it happened last year.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:58 am

I just think the whole PEDs story is nothing. What do I care what someone puts into thier body. I don't.

Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I just think the whole PEDs story is nothing. What do I care what someone puts into thier body. I don't.

What if those persons were playing your football team and had an unfair advantage because of it?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm

EJinGA wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

What if those persons were playing your football team and had an unfair advantage because of it?

I'm sure it has happened, and I'm sure a lot of players on the teams I root for have used too, including UM.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:38 pm

What I want to know is who the f&*$ had the idea to use deer antler spray (i know some chemicals in it for human performance). I mean who thought, "Ya I'm going to try using this deer spray to see if it helps my abilities"
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 pm

LOL, 13. It doesn't work that way. Someone finds out what is in deer antlers and then sees it was a HGH in it. So that causes them to use the stuff, it's not a pill, it's not injected so they thik it is ok. Problem is that it's not ok...
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 pm

From what I have read that is the purpose of it. When I first heard of it I thought it was something that hunters used or something. Turns out it is a PED similar HGH. I do not think it has any other purpose.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
From what I have read that is the purpose of it. When I first heard of it I thought it was something that hunters used or something. Turns out it is a PED similar HGH. I do not think it has any other purpose.

Some hunters that run hunting outfitter camps do use this stuff. They feed this stuff to the deer in special feed that they plant all over their property. Then when hunters buy hunting vacations through these outfitters they arrive and are treated to huge deer with huge antlers.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:13 am

So Ray Lewis has a big 'rack'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bama players using deer antler spray   OT: Bama players using deer antler spray Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Bama players using deer antler spray
Page 1 of 1