Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denard signing autographs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Denard signing autographs. Empty
PostSubject: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 am

Oh wait, am I the only person on this forum who actually lives in the area? Oh well, here's your info. (I just found out).

Denard will be at The M Den on Campus - 303 S. State St.
He will sign from 11:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.

http://www.mden.com/
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Got there at about 745. i was 30th in line with the family. got the under the lights jersey amd panoramic photo signed. My son got 2 jerseys signed. there were probably 750 in line at 11.
After session we went to BD's Mongolian bbq.. Saw 4 linemen killing the buffet.
Denard was just what we have seen for 4 years.. Smiling amd gracious. H is a great ambassador for M.
Tweet @uofmfantr
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 pm

I assume that you knew about it before I posted it here?
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Yes.. I pleaded Ira and Sam all week to stop telling everyone.. Do you listen to WTKA 1050 The Michigan Insider 6-10 m-f. i heart radio is the best... I tweet them daily... Ha I am part of the show..lol not really but it is fun to have dialog with them
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm

No, I do not. I received an email from the M-Den Friday saying that denard would be signing auitographs.
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:45 pm

They are a great listen if you can listen at work or have headphones in one ear while working.. Sam works for WTKA, Scout recruiting, and writes for the Det News. Ira is station GM amd co-host. they have ppdcasts if you cant listen live.. great fun and informative show
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

MaizenBlueman wrote:
Yes.. I pleaded Ira and Sam all week to stop telling everyone.. Do you listen to WTKA 1050 The Michigan Insider 6-10 m-f. i heart radio is the best... I tweet them daily... Ha I am part of the show..lol not really but it is fun to have dialog with them

iHeartRadio has been a true blessing. Not just for The Insider, but all things music.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:43 am

In New Orleans, he signed my jersey and then my buddy was like "can you sign mine too?" and Denard said "nah man, I don't want to be doing that tonight".

I give my buddy shit for that all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 am

Thats too bad he didnt get one... I wouldnt ask in public as a general rule, but at a game, a set up autograph session or at practice, i would. sometimes they need to just habe fun and get away from their celebrity status.. Glad you got one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denard signing autographs.   Denard signing autographs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Denard signing autographs.
Page 1 of 1