Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Class Rankings for Michigan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Final Class Rankings for Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Final Class Rankings for Michigan   Final Class Rankings for Michigan EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Scout - #2
24/7 - #4
Rivals - #6
ESPN - #6

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Class Rankings for Michigan   Final Class Rankings for Michigan EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:54 am

Unfortunately O$U is rated ahead of Michigan in every one of these rankings. Let's hope this excellant class will fully reach their potential under Hoke's coaching staff.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Class Rankings for Michigan   Final Class Rankings for Michigan EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 am

I think OSU had higher rated recruiting classes almost every single year in the 90's....look how that turned out.

jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Final Class Rankings for Michigan   Final Class Rankings for Michigan EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 am

stjotoo wrote:
Unfortunately O$U is rated ahead of Michigan in every one of these rankings. Let's hope this excellant class will fully reach their potential under Hoke's coaching staff.

I don't think it matters at all if their class is ranked one or two positions ahead of ours. It's when you're ranked 20-40 positions lower, like the rest of the big ten, that you could be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Final Class Rankings for Michigan   Final Class Rankings for Michigan EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Admin wrote:
I think OSU had higher rated recruiting classes almost every single year in the 90's....look how that turned out.

Not to mention ND's great recruiting for the last two decades.

PostSubject: Re: Final Class Rankings for Michigan   Final Class Rankings for Michigan EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:33 pm

its all about need anyway, and we filled every need pretty much..WR could have been better, but we'll get Drake next year. we are fine this year. Love our TEs too. We got a 5-star safety and imo that was the biggest weakness on D.

here's the thing: everyone is going to expect Olieo to run the table. Their expectations are through the roof. In reality we are just as talented, and the potential for us to run it is no different, but our expectations are much lower. Isn't this setting us up for great things? I have a feeling DG is going to take off this year, especially with a running game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Class Rankings for Michigan   Final Class Rankings for Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Class Rankings for Michigan
Page 1 of 1