Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT

Go down 
+9
jjabilene
michmike
wshoes
hailtoyourvictor
EJinGA
Admin
MichiganFootball13
WillieMfan
the artist formally known
13 posters
AuthorMessage

WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT Empty
PostSubject: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:43 pm

[b]CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CAME OUT THIS UNPREPARED WHAT ABUNCH OF FUCKING FRAUDS. NO DEFENSE , NO OFFENSE PRETTY MUCH A SOLID ASS KICKING, FRAUDS FRAUDS FRAUDS, MAKE ME WANNA PUKE I SEE LUCKY IF THE MAKE IT 16 IN TOURNEY PROBABLY JUST GOT THEM DOWN TO A 4 SEED AND PROBABLY WILL BE SUB 10 IN RANKINGS. confused affraid Embarassed Exclamation monkey

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 pm

I share your frustration but still belong in the Top 10. There losses are legit. They have been on the road against very good teams. Not the fucking cupcakes other teams are playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am

If i was voting I say no way. lets see 1. FLa 2 Kansas 3 duke 4 IU 5. MSU 6. Syc 7 O$U 8 Miami 9. Gonzaga 10. Arizona 11.Wisc 12. Michigan

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:05 am

Thank God I did not have to watch this pathetic excuse for a basketball game tonight...what an embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 pm

That game is so simple to analyze: MSU wanted it. Michigan didn't.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:46 pm

When, if ever, will be see that kind of fight out of Michigan? They have two payback games coming up against IU and MSU and I hope to see them really take it to them.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:08 pm

One of the worst nights of TV ever... The game, the dog show, and the Lies Of The Union...
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:53 pm

I hear ya EJ, bad night altogether last night.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:10 am

the artist formally known wrote:
If i was voting I say no way. lets see 1. FLa 2 Kansas 3 duke 4 IU 5. MSU 6. Syc 7 O$U 8 Miami 9. Gonzaga 10. Arizona 11.Wisc 12. Michigan

Lol.

Florida just lost by double digits to Arkansas, a team Michigan beat by double digits.

Kansas just lost to Oklahoma and TCU. TCU has a 1-10 record in the Big 12, a weak conference. Their only win was by 7 over Kansas.

Michigan's 4 losses:
@ Indiana
@ Ohio St.
@ Wisconsin
@ Michigan St.

Back away from the cliff, bud.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:11 am

And LOL for putting Wisconsin over Michigan.

If not for a prayer buzzer beater, Wisconsin loses to Michigan at home even with Michigan missing a starter.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 am

Just because we can get up every time to watch our team for two hours on the couch doesn't mean that 4 games in 10 days including 3 on the road in the toughest of venues with 2 games going overtime doesn't take a toll on the team.

By the way we actually expect our players to attend class too.

The lack of effort complaints are complete BS in my estimation. Hemingway said "fatigue makes cowards of us all." I don't think he meant literally cowards but that fatigue impacts performance.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:28 am

Yeah, right. Fla. No.1. Our embarassment at MSU means everything, their blowout loss at [U-M victim] Arkansas means nothing. Take no personal offense, but I'm compelled to ask: Are you really "DeepBlue83"??

No team has been dominant on the road, and most have at least one loss---often a blowout loss (also see: Duke at Miami; OSU at Illinois; Syracuse at Pitt; Kansas at [10-14] TCU)---away from the friendly confines of their own arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 am

Hail looking at the schedule wisconsin has the rest of the way will make them higher than Michigan in the conference and there fore will end up ranked higher than Michigan. So far Michigan has no insde presence making them playiong MSU and Ind an issue. I dont see us finishing any better than 13-5 with that record in the B1G you would be tied for 4th with O$U. Probably 12-15 in the ranking. argue that honey.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Hail looking at the schedule wisconsin has the rest of the way will make them higher than Michigan in the conference and there fore will end up ranked higher than Michigan. So far Michigan has no insde presence making them playiong MSU and Ind an issue. I dont see us finishing any better than 13-5 with that record in the B1G you would be tied for 4th with O$U. Probably 12-15 in the ranking. argue that honey.

And to think I defended him last week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:05 pm

JJ defended whom

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:49 am

I just can't take you seriously after you have Kansas ranked #2 even though they lost three straight to Okie St., TC frickin U, and Oklahoma. None of those teams are ranked.

RPI Rankings:

218 Cornell (10-12) 0.466 24 327 215
219 Lafayette (11-14) 0.465 16 323 203
220 Auburn (9-15) 0.465 13 275 214
221 TX Christian (9-14) 0.465 67 323 220
222 SC Upstate (11-13) 0.464 148 322 223
223 Manhattan (9-15) 0.463 134 289 222
224 Fla Atlantic (10-15) 0.462 68 325 224

Yeah, #2 team in the country alright. Yet Michigan loses @ Michigan St. (RPI ranked #5) and you drop them to #12.

Put the alcohol away before coming to this board again.

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:48 am

Michigan shouldnt even be ranked in the top 20. Not showing up against your instate rivals....
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 am

Some of you negative folks don't appear to watch any college basketball other than Michigan or you would have more perspective.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:25 am

Exactly.

They act like other teams are dominating there "in-state rivals".

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:27 am

Wisconsin just suffered their 8th loss of the season last night, and yes that is double the amount of losses Michigan has. It looks like you may have picked the wrong horse.

Last edited by jjabilene on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MGoMod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:16 am

This thread needs to end please.

Thank you for keeping it somewhat civil.

Name calling is unnecessary.

GO Blue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:43 am

After watching Wisconsin play last night. I truly can't believe we loss to them. Everytime I think they are going to be tough they blow a game to a lesser team . Yes I ubderstand Minny is agood team and will probably make the tournament but is home court woth that big of an advantage. Wisconsin looked less than Average last night. I also thought O$U was going to get beat by NW, I believe it is now a 2 horse race. MSU and IU, thinking MSU has the tougher schedule, but also has Home court, agains Dr jeckyl teams like Wisconsin and O$U. Wow I am happy I don't have to rank teams. Was a rough week for 4-10 in the ranking as they all took it on the chin I now have Michigan at 7 if I was ranking.Very Happy

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:19 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Michigan shouldnt even be ranked in the top 20. Not showing up against your instate rivals....

Ok.....Please tell me you have a 104 degree fever right now. MSU in EL is a tough game. Your post is not even being fair.

wshoes wrote:
Some of you negative folks don't appear to watch any college basketball other than Michigan or you would have more perspective.

'shoes

It's not just who we lost to, it's how. Our offense has looked completely inept lately. Players seem lost. Our defense has looked pathetic. It took me a couple of games of wondering why every team seems to start the game on fire against us. Then I realized it's because we are not defending. We start games flat. There is no rule that says we need to be down by double digits in the first half before we can start playing.

After watching Wisconsin play last night. I truly can't believe we loss to them. Everytime I think they are going to be tough they blow a game to a lesser team . Yes I ubderstand Minny is agood team and will probably make the tournament but is home court woth that big of an advantage. Wisconsin looked less than Average last night. I also thought O$U was going to get beat by NW, I believe it is now a 2 horse race. MSU and IU, thinking MSU has the tougher schedule, but also has Home court, agains Dr jeckyl teams like Wisconsin and O$U. Wow I am happy I don't have to rank teams. Was a rough week for 4-10 in the ranking as they all took it on the chin I now have Michigan at 7 if I was ranking.Very Happy

It's simple. Wisconsin at home is very tough to beat. I think they average one loss a year over the last 12 or so years. The problem is they struggle on the road. Their pretty average actually. The team that really should embarrassed is IU for losing to them in Bloomington.

Look I am down on the team right now. Hell I thought I was on the edge but man some of you do need perspective. That said some of you saying the team is just fine need some as well. There are some glaring issues with this team that need to be fixed. The team is not alright right now. Take off the maize colored glasses and open your eyes.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:44 pm

WillieMfan wrote:

wshoes wrote:

'shoes

It's not just who we lost to, it's how. Our offense has looked completely inept lately. Players seem lost. Our defense has looked pathetic. It took me a couple of games of wondering why every team seems to start the game on fire against us. Then I realized it's because we are not defending. We start games flat. There is no rule that says we need to be down by double digits in the first half before we can start playing.

I really think they've hit somewhat of a wall. They had nothing in thier legs for the MSU game. Nothing. I think they will look great on Sunday, and then they have a week off I believe until the face Ill at home.

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 pm

I agree fish.

Stauskus and GRIII have been non-existent. This does not really surprise me though considering they are Freshmen who played a lot of minutes early. McGary didn't play a lot of early minutes. Plus, that guy has a MOTOR!!!! lol

None of our losses have been surprises. I would have liked to eke out a victory at Wisconsin sure...... The disgusting display in the armpit of Michigan Tuesday was brutal. Especially since I LIVE here! UGHHHHH.

But 4 losses right now are no big surprise.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:01 pm

They have got to figure out a way to overcome that. Nowadays you are not going to see a lot of teams with juniors and seniors on them. So it's now or never from the minute they get on campus. Hell I think Kentucky only plays with freshman these days.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:53 pm

[b]CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CAME OUT THIS UNPREPARED WHAT ABUNCH OF FUCKING FRAUDS. NO DEFENSE , NO OFFENSE PRETTY MUCH A SOLID ASS KICKING, FRAUDS FRAUDS FRAUDS, MAKE ME WANNA PUKE I SEE LUCKY IF THE MAKE IT 16 IN TOURNEY PROBABLY JUST GOT THEM DOWN TO A 4 SEED AND PROBABLY WILL BE SUB 10 IN RANKINGS. confused  affraid  Embarassed  Exclamation  monkey

You made this about the team that made the National Championship game?

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 6:18 pm

Good to hear from you!
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyMon May 04, 2020 2:36 am

dwoody wrote:
Good to hear from you!

When we started this forum there were like 50 of us here. Looks like there is about 10 of you left.

I post on The Fort, now.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:55 am

Those who stay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT   WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: