Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vegas favors Louisville but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Vegas favors Louisville but... Empty
PostSubject: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 am

...it seems as if Fox Sports has picked Michigan.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/michigan-beats-syracuse-final-four-trey-burke-terrible-mistakes-try-lose-how-can-louisville-win-if-wolverines-show-up-040613

I don't know. Despite my feelings for the sport it should (hopefully) be a good game.

Go Blue!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Yep, despite your feelings there is no way you're not on the couch tonight, glued to the TV cheering for big BLUE! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:38 pm

I already told you, ys I have been watching Michigan in the tournament. I may dislike the game but always support my university. I just hope that A2 acts like my university tonight after the game.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I already told you, ys I have been watching Michigan in the tournament. I may dislike the game but always support my university. I just hope that A2 acts like my university tonight after the game.

The only article I read about it....

http://www.freep.com/article/20130407/NEWS06/130407028/couch-fires-ann-arbor-michigan-basketball
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Hmmmm, do I want to go? Probably not...

But in reference to the 1989 incident here is a pretty accurate and trustworthy account:

http://www.michigandaily.com/content/2009-03-18/michigan-basketball-1989

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegas favors Louisville but...
Page 1 of 1