Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denard to Jacksonville

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Denard to Jacksonville Empty
PostSubject: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 pm

2nd pick of 5th round.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Glad to see he'll be playing close to family. It would have been nice to see him here in San Diego though Very Happy Not that I'm a Charger fan, I've actually only ever been to one Charger game but if Denard were here I would have gone for sure. I guess the Chargers got Molk last year but sorry, not enough to bring me out to watch.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Jags are my number 1 team! I got a Blackmon jersey last year. Time to upgrade

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:52 pm

If Chad Henne throws a pass to Denard Robinson, it would be 1 Michigan QB passing to another. That has to be a first, right?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 pm

In the NFL probably, not sure though. Of course I must post this though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyuogmnonyc

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:50 am

So the Jaguars are going to use Denard as a running back. I think he would be better out of the slot, personally.

I really like the idea of Denard in a zone run blocking scheme, though. With zone run blocking, it is all about patience, vision, and then one cut and burst. That is exactly what Denard needs. The designed run plays in RR's spread are very zone-run esque.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:16 am

They've already said that?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:20 am

Guess so...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/dennard-robinson-selected-early-in-5th-round-of-nfl-draft-by-jaguars-plan-is-to-use-him-as-rb/2013/04/27/881f893c-af9f-11e2-b59e-adb43da03a8a_story.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denard to Jacksonville   Denard to Jacksonville Empty

Back to top Go down

Denard to Jacksonville
Page 1 of 1