Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Weekend Updates Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Updates   Weekend Updates EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Well without passing on too much $-site info I can say that there are a lot of good kids visiting UM this weekend. The two that are out there as public knowledge and that I care most about to discuss are OT Jamarco Jones and RB Kallen Balladge.

It's now or never for Jones. Unfortunately he closes his final visits with O$U but I think we have real shot at getting him on board. I'm not trying to kid myself though, he is a O$U lean and it's gonna take a lot to get him but I give MSU a 25%, UM a 30% and O$U a 45% chance at this point. We'll find out on the 27th.

Kallen Balladge... ugghh! Why won't his name go away. I know he's big, he's fast and he's the prototypical RB we're looking for but I'm just not sold on him. He's not even the #1 player in Colorado and they aren't putting any good kids into college this year. I personally know the school he plays for and I know the talent level they play against. I am not impressed. I hope we pass on him and take two RBs next year (Harris and Webber).

Lastly, Michigan's camps are coming up this weekend. I saw the list of kids that are supposed to attend. Pretty impressive! One name that I saw confirmed on another site that my paysite backed up was Brian Cole from Saginaw. At this point he's easily the #1 kid in the state for next year. He'll be our #1 target from Michigan for sure. I think I saw somewhere that his preliminary star ranking would be a high 4, possibly a 5 out of the gate but don't quote me on that. I'll try to dig around and find where I read that. Anyway, we're already recruiting him hard and I think he's being talked to by MSU and O$U a lot as well. Gotta get that kid to stay in Michigan for sure.

BetterThansparty

Weekend Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Updates   Weekend Updates EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:55 pm

This kid, right? Not much info. out about him.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=6687313

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Weekend Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Updates   Weekend Updates EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Weekend update. I think of this guy everytime...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-segment---dana-carvey-and-tom-hanks-as-dennis-millers/n9994/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Weekend Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Updates   Weekend Updates EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Weekend update. I think of this guy everytime...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-segment---dana-carvey-and-tom-hanks-as-dennis-millers/n9994/

Funny I was going to put a picture of Norm McDonald on there. he was my all time favorite Weeked Update guy because I like and relate well to his sarcastic comedy.

MichiganFootball13

Weekend Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Updates   Weekend Updates EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 pm

My dad coached against Cole when Cole was in Middle school and my dad was very impressed with him, he didn't think he was a 5-star or a high 4-star so we will see. I am living in Saginaw as of now so I will try to get you guys as much information as I can (Cole attends the same high school as Stu Schweigert who had a great career at Purdue and played in the NFL). There is a kid from my alma matter that I think we are going to hear a bit about this coming year. His name is Alex Grace, he was the only 2,000 rusher in the state of Michigan last year, is 6'1 210 and runs a 10.7 in the 100M and a 22.0 in the 200M. This kid is a speedster who runs kids over rather than around them. (and no I have no relation to, not friends with any of his siblings, him or anyone in his family....just a name to keep an eye on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Updates   Weekend Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend Updates
Page 1 of 1