Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's watching football right now?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Who's watching football right now? Empty
PostSubject: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Admin should be, it's one of his schools' in-state rivalries...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:14 pm

yes, yes I am.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 pm

I have SCvUNC on the 60", IUvISU on the computer, MinnyvUNLV on the 'last' button on the remote.

Damn it feels good. (But right now I'm all pissed off about this noodle situation.)

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 pm

yeah, it's kind of pitiful but I pick my fights these days, and I'm going to sit this one out.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 pm

wshoes wrote:
yeah, it's kind of pitiful but I pick my fights these days, and I'm going to sit this one out.

'shoes
I need to learn that, I may be right but I need to pick my battles.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Wow, either IU learned how to play football or ISU really sucks.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Why yes, yes I am! Buffalo stinks!   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Lions giving false hope again, yeegads!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:33 pm

None of the Lions starters are playing, that's why they are doing well....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 pm

wshoes wrote:

'shoes
I'm getting to that point. sigh

lol

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Marques Jones is pretty fast. With our lousy kick coverage we'd better get touchbacks when we play Minny.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:02 pm

3 of our 2013 opponents are playing right now.

INDIANA: Destroying Indiana State. They're going to have an explosive offense this year but you can't judge how good ANY team is when you're playing a squad like ISU.

MINNESOTA: Looked bad to mediocre against UNLV in the first half. Just returned the second half opening kickoff for a 98 yard TD. Gophers lead 23-13.

UCONN: Trailing Towson 13-10 at the half. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Indiana - throwing up points like woah...but they're still the same old Indiana I covered for multiple seasons. Allowing a 45-7 lead to be cut to 45-28 in LESS THAN TWO MINUTES OF CLOCK is exhibit a, b, c, d, e, f....z.

The prosecution rests.

Minny - perfect summation, WH

UConn - see other thread

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm

We shouldn't be thinking about playing anyone other than Central Michigan at this point.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh stop it, Coach.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Sorry, but the *gulp* Appy State and Toledo loses STILL haunt me...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Fair point(s).

ugh.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:34 pm

You know how proud I am of my school. It took me a fuckin' month before I regained the confidence to wear a Michigan shirt, any Michigan shirt, again. I was always proud of my Alma Mater but I just couldn't display it obnoxiously, you know how I love to do that. Toledo only took me 15 days, but I was at that game. I've given the story here before but the short story is that it took me a half-an-hour after the band played for me to leave the stadium. NEVER AGAIN.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's watching football right now?   Who's watching football right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's watching football right now?
Page 1 of 1