Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Observation after watching again: Shane Morris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Observation after watching again: Shane Morris Empty
PostSubject: Observation after watching again: Shane Morris   Observation after watching again: Shane Morris EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 pm

By no means meant to dog the kid, but...

I think he was tipping the plays a bit at the line of scrimmage. If you watch him closely, as he approaches the line, he gives away whether it's going to be a run or a pass.

In his first couple series, when it was a run, there was no scanning of the defense. He went straight to under center, and in the few shots they showed of him up close at the line, his eyes are looking straight down at the center's back.

However, on the passing plays, he took an extra couple seconds to scan the defense before taking his crouch under center.

First game. No big deal. Just something that he'll need to be conscious of in the future...and I'm sure Borges has already brought it to his attention.

(Unless I'm just stupid and wrong...)
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Observation after watching again: Shane Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation after watching again: Shane Morris   Observation after watching again: Shane Morris EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Good observation, I didn't notice that (of course I wasn't at the game) but yes I'm sure that Borges has addressed that already with Shane. Let me know if you see it this Saturday IF/when Shane gets into the game. If I go, I'm not sure at this point but it is a possibility (not really sure that I want to go to this game though), I'll make sure to look for that as well.
Back to top Go down

Observation after watching again: Shane Morris
Page 1 of 1