Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remaining recruits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Remaining recruits Empty
PostSubject: Remaining recruits   Remaining recruits EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Alex Kozan - Has in home visit with Hoke on Friday. Expected to announce decision on Sunday.

Joshua Garnett - Announcing tomorrow at 3:00 PST (i think). Told Tremendous that he is 50/50 on UM and Stanford and that he hasn't made his mind up. Said he will pray on it tonight.

Jordan Diamond - Set to announce two days after National Signing Day. The guy is tight lipped. OSU fans have conceded that he will choose UM. ***BREAKING NEWS --- OSU fans typically don't know chit anyway*** However, most people, even Treiu, think he'll sign with UM. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Armani Reeves - No decision date set. Armani decommitted from Penn State earlier this the week and is down to UM and OSU. Hosted in home visites from both schools and word is that UM holds a slight lead (according to Rivals Mike Farrell). Wrench in the oil --- His High School teammate Camren Williams also just decommitted from Penn State and committed to OSU. It has been rumored that they may want to play college ball together. Take it for what it's worth.

I'm sure I've missed something, feel free to add on or correct me.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Remaining recruits Empty
PostSubject: Several sources   Remaining recruits EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Diamond has dropped OSU from his list. Still has several others to choose from I believe.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/football/2012/01/jordan-diamond-eliminates-ohio-state
Back to top Go down

Remaining recruits
Page 1 of 1