Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kicking game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

kicking game Empty
PostSubject: kicking game   kicking game EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:26 pm

One more thing I was happy to see was that Wile seemed to dial it up a bit last week. He had probably the worst kicking performance I'd ever seen against Akron. I was glad to see him bounce back. The special teams flub wasn't his fault. Our special teams do need a little work though. They need to tighten things up a bit.

Another thing, is it just me or was there a switch at punt return. I thought that was Norfleet's job but I consistently saw Dileo back there. Just wondering.

GOBLUEJOE66

kicking game Empty
PostSubject: Re: kicking game   kicking game EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:57 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
One more thing I was happy to see was that Wile seemed to dial it up a bit last week. He had probably the worst kicking performance I'd ever seen against Akron. I was glad to see him bounce back. The special teams flub wasn't his fault. Our special teams do need a little work though. They need to tighten things up a bit.

Another thing, is it just me or was there a switch at punt return. I thought that was Norfleet's job but I consistently saw Dileo back there. Just wondering.
Read on MLIVE that the Dileo/Norfleet switch has happened.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

kicking game
Page 1 of 1