Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

Our size Empty
PostSubject: Our size   Our size EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 pm

was definately our weakness today. No way do we go deep in the tourney with our size. I will always support UofM but until we get some size I don't think we can be called a contender. Kind of excited for next year when we do get that. I will be upset if Burke leaves as I think he is the foundation for next years team. At this point I could really care less what THJ does, he is only hurting the team at this point.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Our size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our size   Our size EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Our bigs have no vertical at all. Morgan looks like it takes everything he's got to dunk the ball. Smotryz is a SG in a PF-C's body.

Is this due to Beilein's system?

Novak is really the only one that seems to really be able to go up and get rebounds. It's frustrating as hell.

Ugly, ugly game today. We struggle to score into the 50's way too often. Isn't offense Beilein's specialty?
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

Our size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our size   Our size EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:52 pm

I think the problem we are running into late in the season is that we play the same way day in and day out. UofM lives by the 3, it is pretty much run down the court, jack up a 3 and hope it goes in. Teams are starting to play the perimeter and that is taking away from us because of no size. If we could get someone down low that will draw attention that would change things drastically.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Our size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our size   Our size EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Looks like we have to wait until next year then. Sad
Back to top Go down
navydoc8404

Our size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our size   Our size EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I think that unless UM gets a good wide-body who can bang under the basket, they will not be able to handle BT teams with big men who can rebound and can put the ball into the basket after the rebound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our size   Our size Empty

Back to top Go down

Our size
Page 1 of 1