Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just took a perusal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Just took a perusal Empty
PostSubject: Just took a perusal   Just took a perusal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 pm

at the "fabulous" Michigan Football Forum.

I finally found a topic about Michigan Football. 34 Posts down!

Thank you thank you thank you screwosu.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Just took a perusal   Just took a perusal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 pm

I just did too, and blew much of it away with this:

"Off topic harassment that has nothing to do with UM football and everything to do with baiting UM fans into a fight. There is a dedicated forum for this discussion, and this is one reason why over 155 people left this forum to go to a different one. Repeat offender that has been thru many nicks and has cost Mlive both posters and $$$. "

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: DAMN IT STJOE....   Just took a perusal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

STOP TRUMPING MY GIRLS WITH YOUR NEW AVATARS! Smile
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Just took a perusal   Just took a perusal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

It is surprising to still see some regulars on the old forum. I don't get the appeal of arguing with the likes of AZ all day.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just took a perusal   Just took a perusal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 pm

The only thing I can think of is that is why they went to the forum in the fist place.

Of course, there really isn't anything to talk about right now but why sign into a forum just to argue if our BB team is better or their BB team is better? Especially when there is no way in the world anything can be solved.

Last night tisq4 made another post about this forum being an identity theft ring. Sounded a lot like WYD if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: They are from my   Just took a perusal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
STOP TRUMPING MY GIRLS WITH YOUR NEW AVATARS! Smile
personal Modeling studio here.

See, I don't just have a model girlfriend like other postersz. I OWN the modeling company! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just took a perusal   Just took a perusal Empty

Back to top Go down

Just took a perusal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: