Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching

Go down 
+4
joe
romeo49
booboo
Go_Blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching Empty
PostSubject: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm

What Michigan quarteback, set a record by throwing only 7 interceptions in 3 seasons?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Couple guesses, 1. Dennis Franklin, M didn't throw alot. 2. Harbaugh or Brady?
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: sorry all wrong   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

booboo wrote:
Couple guesses, 1. Dennis Franklin, M didn't throw alot. 2. Harbaugh or Brady?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Guess...a wild one:   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:07 am

The late Tom Slade??
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 am

Had to cheat just looked it up, had to know, no I wont give out his name.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am

Slade is incorrect

PostSubject: Navarre?   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 am

My guess because he threw ropes that usually were too high!
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 am

Not Navarre. Nice thoguht though

PostSubject: Brady is my new guess as he ony played three years!   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:07 am

And he didn't throw many that I can recall.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: There's gotta be a bunch   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 am

Of guys back before the forward pass that would have less than 7.

Wild Ass Guess - Don Moorehead

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:48 am

All wrong so far. The answer will make you cringe a bit.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 am

Ok. Did he start and play all 3 years?

Brian Greise?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 am

Sheridan?
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Wangler or Steve Smith?   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 am

nt
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm

SO GO BLUE,

What's the answer?

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 pm

No, this player did not start for the full three years. (I probably should have mentioned that) This is why we need DJ on here!!

Answer: Drew Henson threw only 7 interceptions on 374 attempts, between 1998 an 2000.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Yeah. It's good to have fair trivia questions.

We sure could use DJ

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh come on now Joe. It's not like a was trying to mislead everyone and not play fair. Geez Louise!! I just copied it from a trivia forum to try to give you something to do.

Picky picky picky!! Laughing

joe

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

You didn't see the Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ?

Just diggin at you for diggin at me about DJ

joe

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:55 pm

BTW: Find some more.

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:56 pm

LOL...I'm impervious to it all. I agree about DJ, trust me I was being honest. He always had some good stuff and made me look deep for answers.

Now quit being a dickhead and play nice!! (and that was a joke)

Go Blue!!

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Michael Taylor as QB completed 163 of 275 passes for 2194 yds, 17 TD's and 7 ints. These where is career totals 1987-1989.

Wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Taylor_(american_football)
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: waiting for the answer   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:12 pm

nfm
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
Not Navarre. Nice thoguht though

I think that I saw Navarre throw 7 in one game before...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: THe answer was   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 pm

flabluefan1 wrote:
nfm

Drew Henson with 7 in 3 years.

But someone posted that Michael Taylor had 7 also.

"Career totals

In his three years as a quarterback at Michigan (1987–1989), Taylor completed 163 of 275 pass attempts for 2,194 yards and had 17 touchdown passes, 7 interceptions, and a career completion percentage of 59.3%.[2] At conclusion of his career at Michigan, he ranked first all-time among Michigan quarterbacks in passing efficiency, and his 59.3% completion percentage ranked second all-time, trailing only Jim Harbaugh.[2][26]
"

wiki

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm

wiki can be altered and therefore is not a treliable source.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: How's This?   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:05 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
wiki can be altered and therefore is not a treliable source.

http://www.totalfootballstats.com/PlayerQB.asp?id=1209007

Yes Wiki can be altered but usually only by trolls trying to fake people out.

I don't see why anyone in this forum would do something like that since none of us are trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching   Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching Empty

Back to top Go down

Trivia..Not Dj (because he has great trivia) but here you go: And no researching
Page 1 of 1