Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Northwestern

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

OT: Northwestern Empty
PostSubject: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Currently on a three game skid. Who saw this coming? Colter and Mark have missed time for injuries, which have not helped. The question will be how healthy will they be when Michigan plays them.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:55 pm

A combo of injuries and poor depth and bad coaching. They are out of contention but will still be playing for better bowl game.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Interesting you list coaching. I have not caught their past two games. I did catch the Ohio game. Fitz has been held in high regard by many for several years.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Just thought it was a horrible game plan this weekend. 46 passes and 26 rushes. Its Minnesota, run on them.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Injuries have hurt them but I wasn't completely buying their hype earlier in the season after seeing Cal's freshman QB destroy their secondary. Their offense is impressive when healthy and firing on all cylinders but many teams should be able to score on them.

They will play better against Michigan because that's what teams always do, annoyingly enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Spread teams typically light up our defense.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:51 pm

The wheels have completely fallen off in Evantson.

I wasn't surprised in the slightest when they went to Madison and got stomped last week. They were coming off an extremely emotionally charged game in which they lost in disappointing fashion. I just knew they wouldn't be able to 'get up' for the UW game (sounds ironic, because that was a big game, but it's just how it goes sometimes).

This past loss is disturbing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Northwestern   OT: Northwestern Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Northwestern
Page 1 of 1