Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:26 am

It is pouring like a mother here in EL this fine morning. One day closer to the second "The Game" of the year.

If anyone is going to the hellhole called Spartin Stadium this Sayerday BE CAREFUL! Those idiots walk around trying to pick fights with people. Keep your wits about you and keep on your toes.

If the Good Lord's Willin' and the Creek don't rise we'll be victorious Sayerday!
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 am

Have you been getting dirty looks with your block M hat on? If so just smile and say, "How are you brother?" but use good judgement obviously...if it's a gang of thugs, just keep walking. lol

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:22 am

Still, up til now my funniest story involves a little (I'll say 8-10 years old) boy at Meijers.

You know how stores are and if you get there the same time as someone else you tend to see them all through the store? Well I saw this young family, mom (pretty cute) older sister and the young "lad" lol.

We had passed each other at least 5 times. I was standing there an I heard his mom yell "Jeremy, Let's Go!" H turned to take off but not before looking me in the eye and whispering almost inaudibly "Go State!" before taking off running.

I got SNAPPED by a 10 year old!!!!!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:37 am

Hehe!  Cute story, Joe.  To the kid's---and his mother's---credit, that was ALL he said. In C'bus, they know and use pretty much every 4-letter word known to (English-speaking) man by that age, when referencing That School Up North (or anything/anyone thereto pertaining).
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Ah you found a Miejer Sparty , they are all over the place,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Happy hoolows eve all, so tempted to go to work dress in a MSU shirt and a clowns face with tears coming down , and a sign that say still BLUR about MSU. There are so many sparty fans here, and no I don't work at Mc Donalds.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Little Caesars lab?  You know sparty has that PhD program in pizza delivery that is ranked #1 nationally, just ahead of Santa Cruz Community College...
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:23 am

cute story joe. kids are innocent, but what i cant stand is when you have adults giving you looks over your fan gear. they need to get a life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!   HAPPY THURSDAY ALL! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!
Page 1 of 1