Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tim Harris (2013 offer) from Tremendous...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tim Harris (2013 offer) from Tremendous... Empty
PostSubject: Tim Harris (2013 offer) from Tremendous...   Tim Harris (2013 offer) from Tremendous... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Tim Harris (2013 offer) from Tremendous... 15838812

I just finished talking with four-star 2013 DB Tim Harris (6'2", 173 lbs) out of Varina High in Richmond, Virginia. Michigan just offered Tim today and I was fortunate enough to get a hold of him not too long afterwards. What he told me:

*One of the reasons Michigan is attractive to him is because Brandon Minor also came out of Varina.
*He also sees Michigan being a traditional power as another strong point
*He plans to visit whenever Michigan holds a junior day.
*He's going to take his time with his recruitment and doesn't know when he'll decide
*Virginia is the proclaimed favorite right now. He "sometimes" feels like he wants to stay close to home and Virginia was his first offer. He also really likes what Coach Mike London is doing with the program. Based on our short conversation, it's clear that UVA is going to be tough to beat.
*Tim also let me know that if he visits a campus that makes him feel more at home than Virginia does, that he's not afraid to leave home and go somewhere else. Maybe Coach Hoke can work his magic on Tim once he gets up to campus. Tim promised to keep us in the loop, so look for more info in the near future.

Tim Harris (2013 offer) from Tremendous...
Page 1 of 1