Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 am

A chilly 28 degrees here in EL this morning.

GEtting closer and closer to signing day. TOday could be a big one with Garnett. I'm not confident but a lot of you guys are. Here's hopin you guys are right!!!!!

Hope all MICHIGAN FANS have a wonderful TROLL FREE day today.

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:40 am

Good Morning StJoe-

I really like the look and set-up of this new forum. Garnett is this afternoon, right?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Yessir. Or, early evening.   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 am

I think I heard 6:00 Eastern and 3:00 where he is.

Here's hoping.

I just joined yesterday and am not sure how long you've been here. Welcome to the BEST MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM on the internet!

cheers <I like this little guy. Looks like he's saying TOUCHDOWN MEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Good Morning Folks!    GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 am

Great day yesterday here, I'm very excited to continue that momentum into today.

As for Garnett, HUGE DAY. Him and Kalis together could be......awesome, to say the least.

That's at 3pm PST/5pm CST/6pm EST. I don't think it's being televised nationally....maybe you could pick it up on ESPNU? I think the best thing to do would be to follow Tom VH and/or Tremendous on Twitter. I'm sure they'll break the news ASAP, whether good or bad.

My posts today may not be as frequent as yesterday, for I need to do some actual work today and earn some $$$ lol.

But I'll still be here all day, reading at least, so don't think you've gotten rid of me. Razz

Hope everyone here has a great day....and thanks for stopping in at MGoForum!

GO BLUE
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Mornin guys    GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:28 am

Still gettin use to this layout so bare with me, Cool sunny day here in the north , little snow though the snow mobilers are suffering. should here from a couple recruits today hope its good news.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Yes, that's the TD emoticon for sure lol    GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I think I heard 6:00 Eastern and 3:00 where he is.

Here's hoping.

I just joined yesterday and am not sure how long you've been here. Welcome to the BEST MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM on the internet!

cheers <I like this little guy. Looks like he's saying TOUCHDOWN MEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1