Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth Empty
PostSubject: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:37 pm

don't know why I listen after 1:59 but I do I listen to that little sarty lover and he makes my bllod boil.Maybe sometime player should listen to the radio:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 pm

No, we don't need the players becoming distracted due to the piece of human excrement...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 am

By the way, 2nd, is your current week's avatar an intentional "play on words", so to speak?
The "Bo" I'd hoped was your postername's eponym was Schembechler...not Pellini !!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 pm

michmike wrote:
By the way, 2nd, is your current week's avatar an intentional "play on words", so to speak?
The "Bo" I'd hoped was your postername's eponym was Schembechler...not Pellini !!!
I always assumed it was Pellini. Who among us ordinary humans would presume to compare themselves to Schembechler?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Ah my naive fellow Michigan fans. I am insinuating that Coach Hoke is the second coming of Bo Schembechler. First year he beats ohio, now the struggles begin and people want him fired, and oh yea he is stubborn...

I'm not saying that he IS Bo, just a new version. Maybe I should change it to Bo2.0 or Bo-lite?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 pm

I wish but I don't see a whole lot in common. Bo Schembechler was highly involved in the offense, was still in his 30's when he came to Mich off of a highly successful run at Miami of Ohio.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:01 pm

That's what I'm saying (kinda), he's different but the same...

Please keep in mind that at first I didn't want him here but then after 11-2 I changed my mind. Now many fans are calling for his head, I am not though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Not calling for his head but for him to be successful the Coordinators (both of them) need to be really good.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:17 pm

I can't/won't really argue with that. I am of the opinion that if the players would have just executed properly this wouldn't have been a thought. Al is stubborn though...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Saying players didn't execute over and over can be a cop out- at some point its talent, coaching, or both.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:59 pm

It's young talent that did not execute, although the Penn State game was bad. But still, if Gibbons executes we win. Isn't that the point? sparty was just a fiasco, we were definitely over-matched in that game. We hung in there for 25 minutes but eventually the kids became over-whelmed...

Am I satisfied? No. Am I saying be patient? No, not exactly. Does Coach Hoke deserve some of the blame? Yes some, but not what he is taking now.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:54 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Ah my naive fellow Michigan fans.  I am insinuating that Coach Hoke is the second coming of Bo Schembechler.  First year he beats ohio, now the struggles begin and people want him fired, and oh yea he is stubborn...

I'm not saying that he IS Bo, just a new version.  Maybe I should change it to Bo2.0 or Bo-lite?

Although there have been a number of glitches with the Bo2.0 rollout, i truly believe that they will be resolved soon, but not by the end of November.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:55 pm

So we are officially going with Bo2.0?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Maybe Bo-lite will turn out to be understating. 2ndcoming makes a little more sense now. Whatevs...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 pm

But I actually think "Bo2.0" sounds pretty good, especially if it it pronounced "Bo-2-point-oh"...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth   have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth Empty

Back to top Go down

have you ever wanted to reach through a Radio and punch someone right in the mouth
Page 1 of 1