Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just went to mlive...

Go down 
+8
hailtrueblue
tonyc1257
Admin
wstsidedad
the artist formally known
UberBluer
exmichresident
ThatGuy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Just went to mlive... Empty
PostSubject: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:08 am

It looks even worse.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 am

This forum may not get 10,000 posts a day but, I'll take it anytime! The last time I was over there, every post was directed to az. I will never understand the attraction.
Back to top Go down
UberBluer

UberBluer

PostSubject: It's Just the Same Old Nonsense   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 am

Nonstop, then gets much worse after 11:00 AM EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 am

actually 10:30 is when Azz arives and you get . I did not, I did'nt say thath Blah blah blah

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wstsidedad

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:31 pm

I am so happy this forum is here. I couldn't stand the trolls in the other forum. The MSU, OSU and ND fans seem to be obsest with M.

Every now and then I swing over to Mlive. I end up leavig within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Same here, 'dad. Now that the format has changed, it's hard for me to go there at all. Thy bar that drops down constantly as you scroll is so annoying.

But not as annoying as all the idiots over there.

tonyc1257

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Just went over to the mlive site also.......it is absolutely ridiculous how that has become a Sparty and Buckeye site......sickening to read that garbage.
Back to top Go down
hailtrueblue

hailtrueblue

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:44 pm

It is like watching re-runs of Jersey Shore and AZ is Snookie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKjga305cY

- Muhammad Ali
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:42 pm

I have not been there today at all.

Let me guess.

There are posts of Az posting as a Michigan fan and 10 Michigan fans showing him he did it. There is AZ denying it.

There are posts back and forth from weather to otsego to WYD talking about everything from kitchens to some double secret code or happening.

There are posts from "Shocked" Michigan fans. ("Why do you come here every day?")

There's the ever present, "I like reading about delusional fans."

We have "If recruiting is so important why have we continuously kicked your asses?" Along with the "So football started in 2008?"

This will lead to a brand new post saying "Az believes football started in 2008!" Which will start the entire argument and thread all over again.

So, how am I doin' so far? Cool

UberBluer

PostSubject: I Don't Know Who is Worse   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Vegas or Az. Vegas is simply delusional in his opinion of Michigan sports. Hey it's great to be a fan, but he is out there on another planet. The latter one is beyond description; there are some serious personality conflicts going on inside that puppy's head.
Back to top Go down
hailtrueblue

hailtrueblue

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Is it accepted/known/admitted that weather_man/Ostego/WYD are the same person?

- Muhammad Ali
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:

Let me guess.

There are posts of Az posting as a Michigan fan and 10 Michigan fans showing him he did it. There is AZ denying it.

There are posts back and forth from weather to otsego to WYD talking about everything from kitchens to some double secret code or happening.

There are posts from "Shocked" Michigan fans. ("Why do you come here every day?")

We have "If recruiting is so important why have we continuously kicked your asses?" Along with the "So football started in 2008?"

This will lead to a brand new post saying "Az believes football started in 2008!" Which will start the entire argument and thread all over again.

Now you have my ex on your posts. You are becomming obsessive...

OK, this schitck has grown tiresome, let's see some good pictures now!
rabbit

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: It's accepted   Just went to mlive... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:18 pm

hailtrueblue wrote:

That they are all pieces of shit. Regardless of whether they are one in the same or not.

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:

Let me guess.

haha, that is pretty dead accurate. you forgot the fake az is still there getting az pissed about him talking about his job. at least that was what went on there today when I was there.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 am

hailtrueblue wrote:

I really don't think those 3 names are the same person but they all have different nicks.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am

I used to go to mlive forum just about daily, but rarely in the past few months because of all the garbage posted by a few asses who must be jealous of the genuine Michigan spirit. Since I was introduced to this forum, I have just been back there a couple of times only to find many (but not all) of the same crappy posts that we all know where they originate. What a turn off!! I am very pleased this forum is overseen by people who care about Michigan but also are respectful of genuine other non-prejudiced opinions.

GO BLUE

PostSubject: Many have to be a Moderator just protecting his site with hits!   Just went to mlive... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Especially since nothing is done and since nobody apparently goes to the Sparty site. I wouldn't know since I have never been to another site until this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just went to mlive...   Just went to mlive... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just went to mlive...
Page 1 of 1