Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After sleeping on it all night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

After sleeping on it all night Empty
PostSubject: After sleeping on it all night   After sleeping on it all night EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:43 pm

I was thinking what happens at the coaching mettings when they look at film and digest it. Hoke lloks at Borges and say's WTF is going on. Borges say's I have a line that can't block a QB thats always late with the ball arunning back that doesn't run hard and recievers who miss reads, WTF do you want me to do . Hoke looks at him and says Good point. There is not oneof you who can say anything different . How did the story go Vince lambardicouldn't fix this. Devan waits to long . Fitz is not the back he was before he wrecked his leg . Other than Funchess and for "Hail" Gallon, they have nothing yesterday I say Lowan and Scholfield on the same side and they still couldn't block an off tackle play. Their is to much wrong with this group.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: After sleeping on it all night   After sleeping on it all night EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:19 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
I was thinking what happens at the coaching mettings when they look at film and digest it. Hoke lloks at Borges and say's WTF is going on. Borges say's I have a line that can't block a QB thats always late with the ball arunning back that doesn't run hard and recievers who miss reads, WTF do you want me to do . Hoke looks at him and says Good point. There is not oneof you who can say anything different . How did the story go Vince lambardicouldn't fix this. Devan waits to long . Fitz is not the back he was before he wrecked his leg . Other than Funchess and for "Hail" Gallon, they have nothing yesterday I say Lowan and Scholfield on the same side and they still couldn't block an off tackle play. Their is to much wrong with this group.
I disagree nearly completely.

1) Devin has regressed badly(per my other post they have him afraid to make mistakes and thus afraid to make plays), and has to operate with poor pass protection and no running game. He is the single most talented QB in the BT. If he had chosen OSU and was there when Urban came in, he would be tearing it up right now.

2) Fitz for the thousandth time is not the problem- he runs plenty hard and has skills.

3) I cannot speak to the receivers missing reads- I don't know how you can either.

'shoes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After sleeping on it all night   After sleeping on it all night EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Well i couldn't agree less with you assumtion. Devin is not even top 6 in QB . He holds on to the ball way to much, does not make quick decisions and panics when thing are not there right away. Fitz pussy foots throw hold which give the LB's time to recover and get in gaps, The recievers don't adjust routes when blitz are comming and when Gardner is running for his life seldom change routes or shorten them to come to the ball.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After sleeping on it all night   After sleeping on it all night Empty

Back to top Go down

After sleeping on it all night
Page 1 of 1