Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" Empty
PostSubject: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:06 pm

He also just said that even after watching the film, he liked the play-calling.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:20 pm

you shake your head , what does he think about before he speaks , does he realize that even well schooled journalists who have covered the team have stated that everyone knew what plays were coming , and every week it is the same line , " I am not doing a good enough job coaching " , is Brandon really enjoying hearing this every week ?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:33 pm

I can understand that he doesn't want to throw Borges under the bus, but he can avoid that without saying the play calling is fine, when everyone knows it isn't. As it is, it feels like he and Borges are throwing the players under the bus by saying there is no problem with the playcalling, when EVERYONE knows there is.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Admin wrote:
He also just said that even after watching the film, he liked the play-calling.

It would have been a lot better if he would have responded with: "Well, that's just like, your opinion man".

BAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:54 pm

He appears to be in denial. To fix a problem you must first realize that you have one.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:55 pm

wshoes wrote:
He appears to be in denial. To fix a problem you must first realize that you have one.

'shoes
I tell my gal this all the time....about shopping. Smile
Back to top Go down
blueest

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:07 pm

I expect coach speak in press conferences, but he is starting to sound exactly how Rod Marinelli did in his post game press conferences during the 2008 Lions season. His answers basically boiled down to, "I believe in what we are doing and we are going to keep pounding the rock"
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:53 pm

blueest wrote:
I expect coach speak in press conferences, but he is starting to sound exactly how Rod Marinelli did in his post game press conferences during the 2008 Lions season. His answers basically boiled down to, "I believe in what we are doing and we are going to keep pounding the rock"
Uh oh, I thought the exact same thing. I distinctly remember that season, every press conference, Marinelli would basically say, we just have to keep doing what we're doing. My thought was always, you need to do ANYTHING but what you're doing. It was basically insanity for him to stand up there and say that every week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:30 pm

jjabilene wrote:
blueest wrote:
Uh oh, I thought the exact same thing. I distinctly remember that season, every press conference, Marinelli would basically say, we just have to keep doing what we're doing. My thought was always, you need to do ANYTHING but what you're doing. It was basically insanity for him to stand up there and say that every week.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"   Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong" Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoke on Neb player saying play-calling was predictable: "He's wrong"
Page 1 of 1