Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go Empty
PostSubject: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:54 pm

lol! lol! flower team can't run block pass tackle , did I miss anything, these is pathetic to watch
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 pm

We were getting 6 yards a pop on the ground, yet we abandon the run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:01 pm

NW jumpin routes like they know whats comming. is Bordes that predictable...
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm too excited to see WRs George Campbell (ESPN #3 overall player) and Drake Harris (ESPN #85 overall player) together to cut ties with Hoke right now.

These game are sickening, but my medicine is daydreaming about
WR1 6'4, 4.4 40, Drake Harris (Sophomore)
WR2 6'5 4.4 40 George Campbell (Freshman)
WR3 6'5 Devin Funchess (Senior)

Two burners on the outside with height. Funchess with the big body over the middle.

If we fire the staff, you can kiss Campbell and Harris goodbye. Harris would commit to Michigan St. the next day.

Hopefully by the time all the pieces are in place to legitimately compete for a Big Ten title, we have an offensive coordinator who can utilize the weapons.

WR3 George Campbell (Freshman)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 pm

hail your back. Actually Hail that is one reason I'm hesitant to fire anyone . You have a nice class comming in, BURT what happens if all this changes and we lose the next 3 will they still commit
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I'm too excited to see WRs George Campbell (ESPN #3 overall player) and Drake Harris (ESPN #85 overall player) together to cut ties with Hoke right now.

These game are sickening, but my medicine is daydreaming about
WR1 6'4, 4.4 40, Drake Harris (Sophomore)
WR2 6'5 4.4 40 George Campbell (Freshman)
WR3 6'5 Devin Funchess (Senior)

Two burners on the outside with height. Funchess with the big body over the middle.

If we fire the staff, you can kiss Campbell and Harris goodbye. Harris would commit to Michigan St. the next day.

Hopefully by the time all the pieces are in place to legitimately compete for a Big Ten title, we have an offensive coordinator who can utilize the weapons.

WR3 George Campbell (Freshman)
HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

I still think AB needs to go to make our offense better! Just my opinion.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:17 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
hail your back. Actually Hail that is one reason I'm hesitant to fire anyone . You have a nice class comming in, BURT what happens if all this changes and we lose the next 3 will they still commit
It sucks, though. This season has been a huge disappointment. I came into this season with the realistic idea that there was no way we were winning the conference. I knew Ohio St. was on another level based on both talent and coaching. I want to see our talent on par with Ohio St. (and we will be) before I cut ties with Hoke.

It's disgusting seeing Michigan struggle every game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:23 pm

quote from Hail: I knew Ohio St. was on another level based on both talent and coaching.

Yet you think Hoke is still the answer. Ok, I'm lost.

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:30 am

BillMFan wrote:
quote from Hail: I knew Ohio St. was on another level based on both talent and coaching.

Yet you think Hoke is still the answer. Ok, I'm lost.

Interesting.
For one, I was referring to the staff as a whole which includes the offensive coordinator and offensive line coach. You can't have weak links in your staff if you want to compete with a staff/program like Ohio St. I think Borges and Funk are weak links, not Hoke.

For two, Urban Meyer, as much as I hate the slimeball, is one of the best coaches in the country. Sports Illustrated ranked Meyer 2nd behind only Saban. There are a lot of really good coaches in college football that aren't on Ubran Meyer's level. If you really think we should be firing guys because they aren't one of the best two coaches in the country, then you are delusional. There are at least 5 programs that offer a more desirable coaching job than Michigan does.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go   Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the whole fu#$%^ staff go
Page 1 of 1