Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there a good fuckin western on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Is there a good fuckin western on Empty
PostSubject: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:12 pm

lol! This is the most pathetic puke disater I have evr seen, who in the hell makes the starters, becuase he needs his ass kicked, what a piece a work this team is, thet should be playing Hula hoops.Evil or Very Mad  These clowns are gonna get the heads handed to them next week, The game should be shown on the comedy channel👽 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Today would have been better served if I had just woke up and put on The Man with No Name series....

* Fistful of Dollars
* For a Few Dollars More

and, of course...

* The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Saw all 3 of those back to back to back at one of the free movie nights at one of the school auditoriums when I was a student at Mich.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:28 pm

wshoes wrote:
Saw all 3 of those back to back to back at one of the free movie nights at one of the school auditoriums when I was a student at Mich.

'shoes
Now that would've been sweet.

Growing up, my father had those movies on all the time.

Probably not a ton of 27-year olds that even know those movies exist. Fortunately, because of my father, I do.

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Admin wrote:
wshoes wrote:

'shoes
Now that would've been sweet.

Growing up, my father had those movies on all the time.

Probably not a ton of 27-year olds that even know those movies exist. Fortunately, because of my father, I do.
+5

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:35 pm

One of my favorite scenes is in the first one where he tells the undertaker to get 4 coffins ready- then after he blows away the guys, he looks at him and says: "sorry, five." (ore maybe it was 3 and 4, but you get the point).

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:38 pm

wshoes wrote:
One of my favorite scenes is in the first one where he tells the undertaker to get 4 coffins ready- then after he blows away the guys, he looks at him and says: "sorry, five." (ore maybe it was 3 and 4, but you get the point).

'shoes
Haha!

Those are some of the best movies of all time, not just in the Western category.

The constant short stogey hanging out of his mouth. The mexican poncho/blanket he wore.

And while this is easy, the (obvious) best scene of them all: the cemetery scene at the end of Good, Bad Ugly.

"BLONDIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:42 pm

You know what I realize as I rewatch that scene?

Quentin Tarrantino's movies essentially emulate what Sergio Leone did in those three movies.

Most of QT's movies are a shadow of of Leone's spaghetti westerns.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:55 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/KZ_7br_3y54?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/KZ_7br_3y54?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

See if this works.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 pm

OK, I guess I can't embed- here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:03 pm

That's great.

"Yeah, well if you're the sheriff, you better get these men in the ground."

By the way, you can embed a Youtube link by click the little Youtube icon right above the message box (in the same row of options as Bold, Insert a Picture, etc.). Just copy and paste the link into that little box.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a good fuckin western on   Is there a good fuckin western on Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a good fuckin western on
Page 1 of 1