Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jumping Off the Bandwagon?

Go down 
+7
the artist formally known
Meechigan Man
MgoBlue
wshoes
umichfaninpa
dwoody
joe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Jumping Off the Bandwagon? Empty
PostSubject: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 am

If you are so disgusted with the team that you aren't going to THE GAME this week I will take your ticket.

That will help both of us.

There are a couple of guys here that badmouth Michigan with every post. But I highly doubt they go to any games.

So if anyone is so disgusted that they just can't go THE GAME, just let me know. I'll NEVER be mad enough at the team to NOT go see Ohio/MICHIGAN!

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:46 am

Joe: I love the University of Michigan as much as anyone here, but have no desire to be cold and wet for four hours to watch a shit product do a lousy job. I am not off the Brady bandwagon, but will be if he doesn't get some competent results from his assistants and players. Thank God for John Beilein!
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:11 am

If I had tickets I would be going. That doesn't mean that I have to be happy with the current state of this program.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:18 am

You should have NO problem getting tickets if you really want them.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:30 am

It's a buyers market.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 am

Plenty of tickets available on Stub Hub. You're such a big fan I am sure you have no problem spending $100 a ticket. I have paid a hell of a lot more for this game.

Thanks for the condescending post though. We all know you are Michigan's #1 fan. Just like we all know Hail is the only one who watches football and basketball.

Good luck on getting some tickets on the cheap. We all know we need our #1 fan at the game. Maybe you can get seats next to Big Nut. Then the two #1 fans can swap stories.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 am

I AM pissed off at what I am seeing each week out there, I blame Brandon and the coaches , will never put down the kids out on the field , I will be at The Game , I bought my tickets weeks ago when I thought it would be a game , still going and will be proudly wearing my Michigan gear, if anyone is proud of where this program is right now then you don't remember what BO built and how he held everyone accountable
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:41 am

I will say that I am pissed off at anyone just putting up the tickets on StubHub where you know they will be snapped up by scumeye fans , sell them where you are to Michigan fans , though maybe Brandon seeing 30000 scumeye fans in the BigHouse will wake him up
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:17 pm

I was there in 2009. Our boo's could barely drown out the OH cheers. Lost 21-10. Tressel went to 8-1 against us. Probably my worst day as a Michigan fan.
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Easier said than done if you are referring to me as the # 1 fan MgoBlue. And, if that is directed at me you are an a$$. I have a wife and 3 kids and live 7 hours away. Our family comes to the spring game every year and we also go to a game every couple years. We also attended the b. Edwards charity game while he was holding that and donate to Mott's. If I want to make known my feelings if what I presently think that is my right. You have your opinion I have mine. I guarantee if I lived within 2-3 hours I would be at every game I could.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:51 pm

I live 8.5-9 hours away and its Thanksgiving weekend. I did not finally decide not to go until last Thursday. I sold my tickets on stub hub. Maybe an OSU fan bought them, maybe not. I'd rather it wasn't but I don't feel guilty about it if one did (and I found out somehow).

I'm not independently wealthy and selling tickets to games I can't go to helps defray the significant costs and allows me to continue to buy season tickets.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Well, all I'll say is if you took offense at this post, maybe you should look inside.

Looks like a lot of the posters took offense. At least I know where they stand.

And I never ever claimed to be Michigan's #1 fan. And you don't even know me so keep the personal insults to yourself.

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Re-read my post Umich. Clearly I was directing at the original poster who decided to belittle everyone for "jumping off the bandwagon" and then asking to take our ticket. I don't know how you could have been confused. Hopefully Joe will see your post and broaden his horizons to the concept that everyone on this forum does not live in Michigan. Some of us have other responsibilities to our wives and kids and can't make every game but try to go what we can. While your post was misdirected at me, I hope it will still open his eyes.

Shoes- shame on you. You should drive to the stadium and sell your tickets to ensure they fall into a Michigan's fans hands. Of course I am being sarcastic.

I am sorry but posts questioning people fandom like in the original post and the ones Hail does piss me off. At best there presumptuous in nature and in reality they are ignorant and condescending. I may argue with people here but I am never going question someone's loyalty. We must all like Michigan quite bit if we are coming to a forum it everyday.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: If it bothers you so much   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:14 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Re-read my post Umich.  Clearly I was directing at the original poster who decided to belittle everyone for "jumping off the bandwagon" and then asking to take our ticket.  I don't know how you could have been confused.  Hopefully Joe will see your post and broaden his horizons to the concept that everyone on this forum does not live in Michigan.  Some of us have other responsibilities to our wives and kids and can't make every game but try to go what we can.  While your post was misdirected at me, I hope it will still open his eyes.  

Shoes- shame on you.  You should drive to the stadium and sell your tickets to ensure they fall into a Michigan's fans hands.  Of course I am being sarcastic.  

I am sorry but posts questioning people fandom like in the original post and the ones Hail does piss me off.  At best there presumptuous in nature and in reality they are ignorant and condescending.  I may argue with people here but I am never going question someone's loyalty.  We must all like Michigan quite bit if we are coming to a forum it everyday.
I suggest you look within.

I did not single you out. Yet you chose to single me and Hail out.

You did not have to respond to me.

But I understand why you did.

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Joe I would have not posted any of this without your condescending post. I am tired of a small handful of people that like to say they are a much better fan because they just follow this team blindly. I will continue to support this team as I always do. This week I get defend it to all of the Ohio fans I will see. Saturday I will be watching it with the hope that a miracle happens.

If you want to think that you are better because you called people out indirectly than that is your call. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 pm

My question, throwing everything else out.

Is there someone that has a ticket that is not using it.

If you have a ticket you are not using you should have answered me.

If you don't then shut your mouth and mind your own business.

Why is that so hard?

Condescending was in your mind (perhaps). If this hit you so hard I suggest you step back. You are way too far emotionally invested in a game.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Mgo I live 310 miles from AA but if I live closer I would by season tickets for me it 600 mile trip an overnite stay 2 days of driving it cost me a hell of alot more than $100 for a ticket. I still try to make a game every year this year it was a heart attack known as the IU game

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:01 pm

By the Way,

I hear "Why should I travel from 3 states away and spend my good money when we suck and I know Ohio is going to kill us?"

This tells me that if we were 11-0 or 10-1 going into this game you would make the trip to see the game.

This is the exact definition of a BandWagon fan.

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:18 pm

I think this idea of fan loyalty is WAYYYYYYY overblown by some people. They aren't curing cancer here, it's entertainment, nothing more. I enjoy following the football program, and I'm not going to give up on them at the first sign of trouble (I haven't after six years of this), but if someone doesn't want to watch them get killed by OSU, I can't fault them, and I certainly don't consider it a character flaw. It's just a game. There are more important things in life.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:45 pm

I have followed Michigan for years, I go to games when I can , this notion of being told I am off the bandwagon because I criticize what I see is foolish, I payed big bucks for The Game don't need handouts
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:31 pm

If you are so disgusted with the team that you aren't going to THE GAME this week I will take your ticket.

^^^^^^ My exact quote.^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you have a ticket to Sayerday's game you are not using?

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:08 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
I am tired of a small handful of people that like to say they are a much better fan because they just follow this team blindly.
So you are tired of people being condescending, yet you turn around and call people that disagree with you "blind followers". Makes sense.

Also, if you are referring to me as a blind follower then you can get bent.
Back to top Go down
vinorosso52

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:39 am

I have 2 tickets for sale section 9 row 70 regular price plus shipping.. I would rather sell to a Michigan fan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:06 pm

vinorosso52 wrote:
I have 2 tickets for sale section 9 row 70 regular price plus shipping.. I would rather sell to a Michigan fan
Joe, that would be you right by Doc.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Off the Bandwagon?   Jumping Off the Bandwagon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumping Off the Bandwagon?
Page 1 of 1