Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I realized something this morning.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I realized something this morning. Empty
PostSubject: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:06 pm

UM is MSU from last season.  Bad offense, good defense.  A good defense that can't make a stop at the end of a game.  PSU, Nebraska and Iowa all the same thing.  Have a lead, defense spends to much time on the field and can't make the last stop when needed.  Very similar.  Hopefully UM can follow their trajectory next season.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:11 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
UM is MSU from last season. ...Hopefully UM can follow their trajectory next season.
To show how far this program has declined, when, before now, would this ever have been thought of as a valid statement?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:30 pm

dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
UM is MSU from last season. ...Hopefully UM can follow their trajectory next season.
To show how far this program has declined, when, before now, would this ever have been thought of as a valid statement?
Unfortunately it is a valid statement.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:38 pm

How has Michigan changed since last year? Still good on defense and inept on offense. I don't see us following any upward trajectory anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
How has Michigan changed since last year?  Still good on defense and inept on offense.  I don't see us following any upward trajectory anytime soon.
I said this year UM is like last year's MSU.  Is it that hard to figure out?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Moo's offense is better than ours, and God knows their D is. That is what fish was observing. Next year, we need our offense and defense to be improving, as are moo's.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:34 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
UM is MSU from last season.  Bad offense, good defense.  A good defense that can't make a stop at the end of a game.  PSU, Nebraska and Iowa all the same thing.  Have a lead, defense spends to much time on the field and can't make the last stop when needed.  Very similar.  Hopefully UM can follow their trajectory next season.
That thought had actually occurred to me. I think a big part of their turnaround was a big upgrade at QB though. Don't know if I see that happening for us next year. Also, I hate to say this, but MSUs 2012 team was quite a bit better than we are this year, they had some pretty terrible luck. I thought they were better than their record.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:10 pm

jjabilene wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
That thought had actually occurred to me. I think a big part of their turnaround was a big upgrade at QB though. Don't know if I see that happening for us next year. Also, I hate to say this, but MSUs 2012 team was quite a bit better than we are this year, they had some pretty terrible luck. I thought they were better than their record.
True.  Gardner has all the tools, but I really believe he could benefit from a QB coach.  He is making the same mistakes that DR made.  Throwing off the back foot, not securing the ball when running, throwing late.  That is coaching.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:57 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
jjabilene wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
True.  Gardner has all the tools, but I really believe he could benefit from a QB coach.  He is making the same mistakes that DR made.  Throwing off the back foot, not securing the ball when running, throwing late.  That is coaching.

Totally agree Fish...especially the last sentence!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I realized something this morning.   I realized something this morning. Empty

Back to top Go down

I realized something this morning.
Page 1 of 1