Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)

Go down 
+6
Meechigan Man
EJinGA
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
jjabilene
dwoody
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Peppers is taking recruiting visits. Maybe this will shake Brady and he'll get rid of that asshole OC.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Can't say that surprises me. Figured there would be some fallout from this crap season and the last six years. I wouldn't be as freaked out about this as some may because I still think the defense will be fine, but it's not a great sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Per tom Van Haaren, peppers stated " That with Hoke on the Hot seat I need to look at other schools, Gee what recruiter would use that as a tool.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:33 pm

He gone.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/11/top_michigan_commit_jabrill_pe.html
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:57 pm

He is gone... Thanks Hoke!
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Not surprised, these kids wanna go where they can play and where the will be playing for championships, sadly that is not gonna happen next year at Michigan, it is what is, if true good luck to him, hopefully Brandon is taking a good look at what he has created with the coaching mess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 pm

EJ don't thank Hoke, He's shopping because Hoke is on thin ice thank the fan base they want h]Hoke outta here read the article it read if hoke is gone I need to look else where, I love Michigan its the school for me but hoke might be gone

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:22 pm

That is what he is saying, not sure I buy it. I think most fans want hoke back. It is funk and Borges they want gone, so I am not sure hoke is really on the hot seat. I think if he is looking elsewhere it is because of how poorly we are doing. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Like I said, kids commit to a coach/staff as much as they commit to a program. We lose Hoke, we lose the strong recruiting classes he has coming in.

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
EJ don't thank Hoke, He's shopping because Hoke is on thin ice thank the fan  base they want h]Hoke outta here read the article it read if hoke is gone I need to look else where, I love Michigan its the school for me but hoke might be gone
You are exactly right. I read a post elsewhere that said the same thing you just did. The fan base, aided by social media is at fault. And I am in that group. Bo and Lloyd never had to deal with the media like Brady has too.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:26 am

umichfaninpa wrote:
That is what he is saying, not sure I buy it.  I think most fans want hoke back.  It is funk and Borges they want gone, so I am not sure hoke is really on the hot seat.  I think if he is looking elsewhere it is because of how poorly we are doing.  Just my opinion.
Well, according to Sam Webb, he has been consistent from the beginning saying he wants to go to Michigan, that the only thing that would stop him is if Hoke was gone. You also have to figure he'd (Peppers) be here at least three years, so he may be dissuaded from coming if he thinks the guy he committed to is likely to get canned after his freshman year.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:34 am

Winning and progress is the key to recruiting or at a minimum the strong reasoned belief that those things are about to begin.

When Brady Hoke was hired the theme was: back to "Michigan football" and that was a plausible selling point. After 11-2 and a Sugar Bowl that was more than plausible it seemed to have been "proven." That was a huge shot in the arm to recruiting.

Last year's 8-5 could be explained- tough schedule, injury to Denard etc.. the "story" was still intact. Now in year 3 IF it is 7-6 with an easier schedule and nail biters over Akron and UConn, the Brady Hoke Michigan storyline is in serious jeopardy as is recruiting momentum.

Think about it is Brady a great recruiter? Was he at Ball State or SDSU? He has been a great recruiter here because it's Michigan and the "story." (Mattison IS a proven recruiter).

And if recruiting momentum reverses- are you going to win with Hoke?

The future of the program is in play here.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 pm

It would have to help recruiting to get some new assistants in here, to show a commitment to excellence and make a statement about expectations.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:08 pm

dwoody wrote:
It would have to help recruiting to get some new assistants in here, to show a commitment to excellence and make a statement about expectations.
cheers cheers 

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)   And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it begins...per M-live (PEPPERS)
Page 1 of 1