Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's statement of support for Hoke

Go down 
+3
GOBLUEJOE66
the artist formally known
booboo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Brandon's statement of support for Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:48 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/brandon/spec-rel/112713aaa.html

I guess this ends any speculation that Hoke is going anywhere. Also maybe it helps keep recruits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Yea but it didn't say much for the rest of them , Think some other coaches better hold onto their ass.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Mentioned Mattison, but nobody on the offensive side. Your right, when the AD mentions the head coach, def. coordinator, but not you the off. co-ordinator, yea Borges might want to update the resume.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:16 pm

To me there are two interesting points.

First, Brandon said "We don't make excuses at Michigan when we fail to reach our goals, and we never will. We recognize areas we need to address and improve -- and we will. We also know how to hold people accountable for the roles and responsibilities they have as part of the privilege for being a part of Michigan Football -- and we will."

Also as already pointed out, he only mentioned 2 names...Hoke and Mattison!

Go Blue!! Smile

Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm

We'll then Borges and Funk better be gone and we better get a top notch QB coach as well, or Brandon loses more credibility with me, LOL which I am sure he is worried about
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Meechigan Man wrote:
We'll then Borges and Funk better be gone and we better get a top notch QB coach as well, or Brandon loses more credibility with me, LOL which I am sure he is worried about
I agree Man, and he DAMN WELL better be worried!! lol! 

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 pm

I am reading it the same way.....hope we are right. I also agree with a QB coach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Meechigan Man wrote:

I think Brandon was pretty clear with his statement. you don't go worst to first in 1 yr . I'm pretty happy the way he stated : We know there are some issue's and we will be addressing them:pirat: 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Is borges similar to RR in that he isn't a bad OC, just not a good fit?

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:36 pm

We'll see said the Zen master.

I don't want to read between the lines. I am glad Brandon is addressing the rumors. I am also glad he is acknowledging failures and talking about keeping people accountable. That said, it's just words. Let's see if he backs it up. Statements will only keep the hoard quiet for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's statement of support for Hoke   Brandon's statement of support for Hoke Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon's statement of support for Hoke
Page 1 of 1