Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA on Tunein Radio 6-9 love the Michigan talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaizenBlueman

listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk Empty
PostSubject: listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA on Tunein Radio 6-9 love the Michigan talk   listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 am

Anyone else listen to them. It gets me through my workday
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk Empty
PostSubject: I wish I could...   listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 am

I need to look and see if they stream that show online or something.

I always hear everyone talk about it, but I've never once been able to listen.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: actually 6-10   listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:17 am

[left]
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: stream live everyday on tunein radio, and i believe podcasts from their website    listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:20 am

They have iphone app. And soon android. If you have android phone. Go to market and download free tunein ap.. don't pay for premium app. Free one works better
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Awesome! Thanks man!    listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 am

MaizenBlueman wrote:
They have iphone app. And soon android. If you have android phone. Go to market and download free tunein ap.. don't pay for premium app. Free one works better

I've the iphone so I'll work on that today! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA on Tunein Radio 6-9 love the Michigan talk   listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA  on Tunein Radio  6-9 love the Michigan talk Empty

Back to top Go down

listening to Sam and Ira on WTKA on Tunein Radio 6-9 love the Michigan talk
Page 1 of 1