Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EEs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

EEs Empty
PostSubject: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:00 pm

FYI I believe our early enrollees started school today.

They are:

4* WR 6'3" 180lb Drake Harris (Grand Rapids Christian - Grand Rapids MI)
4* DT 6'4" 340lb Brian Mone (Highland - Salt Lake City UT)
4* OT 6'4" 290lb Mason Cole (East Lake - Tarpon Springs FL)
4* WR 6'1" 175lb Freddy Canteen (Eastern Christian - Elkton MD)
3* CB 6'0" 185lb Brandon Watson (Eastern Christian - Elkton MD)
4* LB 6'3" 240lb Micheal Ferns (Saint Clairsville - St. Clairsville OH)
3* QB 6'6" 220lb Wilton Speight (Collegiate School - Richmond VA)

Of course my favorite of the group is Brian Mone. Even with a healthy Pip back and a much improved and anticipated Henry, Brian Mone will start next year. Book it.

wshoes

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:05 pm

I love getting the early enrollees in, seems like a big advantage to them and to the team.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:20 pm

wshoes wrote:
I love getting the early enrollees in, seems like a big advantage to them and to the team.

'shoes

well since it seems like the team needs help at nearly every position we can use all of the help we can get but I fell like if you nit pick enough (which we fanatics seem to do) that you can literally make the case that each of these guys are must haves as far as early enrollees are concerned.

Everyone keeps hyping Harris as the must have EE but I really think that with a healthy Darboh and Funchess moving outside (assuming he does) that our WRs will be just fine. So IMO Harris isn't a must have. Granted I would agree that we may be in desperate need of a slot receiver next year. You've gotta believe that Norfleet will move into that position. If that happens then that could mean that anyone of York, Chesson, Dukes, Jones, Wangler, etc could take over the special teams duties.

To get back on topic, Mone is the must have. I think Ash will see some time and I'm curious to see how Pip recovers. And yes I'm excited to see Poggi and Hurst but to me the only real option we have now at DT is Henry and that is why I think Mone competes and starts at some point next year. Mone is my must have.

the artist formally known

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:27 pm

believe that funchess will be outside . Butts had a pretty good end to the season. Wish we would have gotten another DB,

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:49 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
believe that funchess will be outside . Butts had a pretty good end to the season. Wish we would have gotten another DB,

and incoming Ian Bunting is even more hyped than Butts was. I've read him being measured as tall as 6'8". Most sights have him at 6'7" but he's going to be a red zone nightmare because he has INSANE hands and can jump. He is, by all accounts, very agile. Think of him as being not quite as agile as Funchess but more so than Butt. Plus he can block. In fact he like to throw blocks. Last I saw he was was measured at 6'7' 220.

Anyway, you gotta believe Funchess moves outside and Butt and Bunting take over TE duties.

joe

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:51 pm

The EEs have gotten quite a bit of playing time over the last couple of years.

Charlton, Thomas, Butt, Bolden?, Wormley? I think were all EEs.

A couple more were also but I forget.

the artist formally known

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:

and incoming Ian Bunting is even more hyped than Butts was. I've read him being measured as tall as 6'8". Most sights have him at 6'7" but he's going to be a red zone nightmare because he has INSANE hands and can jump. He is, by all accounts, very agile. Think of him as being not quite as agile as Funchess but more so than Butt. Plus he can block. In fact he like to throw blocks. Last I saw he was was measured at 6'7' 220.

Anyway, you gotta believe Funchess moves outside and Butt and Bunting take over TE duties.

Yea I was looking at his Videos Michigan has him rated as a TE but in all his vidieos he's in the slot or W/O him and Funchess on the end I wouldn't want to be a 5"10' CB if the QB puts it in the same Time zone look out Smile 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:24 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/010614aab.html

For the early entries

Admin
Admin

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:50 am

Harris, Mone and Canteen...

those are the three that I think are most important for EE.

Our list of WR's is, arguably, the worst lineup Michigan has had in the modern era. We need these two young kids to get to work. Now.

And Darboh needs to return to form following the season-ending injury. Just sucks he had to burn a redshirt rehabbing (although if he wasn't hurt before the season, he would've never used a redshirt anyway).

Sponsored content

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs Empty

Back to top Go down

EEs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: