Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.

Go down 
+4
hailtoyourvictor
EJinGA
joe
fishgoblue22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. Empty
PostSubject: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/01/recruiting_michigan_signee_mas.html
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:20 pm

I thought Mone was supposed to be the next coming up front?

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Sandy has been talking him up.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Well, that wasn't really meant as a barb at sandy. I thought I had heard good things about him elsewhere also.

This is disappointing but still just one report. Maybe he wasn't feeling well or something?????

I follow Tremendous and Tom VanHaaren on Twitter and heard nothing from that source.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:41 pm

99 percent of recruiting info sandy posts, I take as gospel. The 1 percent is essentially my heavy disagreement of the idea that Hone will be the biggest difference maker in this class. It's not that I'm down on Hone, it's just that Jabrill Peppers is worth every bit of his #2 overall player. The kid is absolutely ridiculous. He makes some of the best hits I've seen from incoming freshmen, he makes some of the best reads I've seen from incoming freshmen, he makes some of the best catches I've seen from incoming freshmen, he makes some of the best runs I've seen from incoming freshmen, and he has THE MOST athleticism I've ever seen from an incoming freshman.

The kid will be a stud.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
99 percent of recruiting info sandy posts, I take as gospel. The 1 percent is essentially my heavy disagreement of the idea that Hone will be the biggest difference maker in this class. It's not that I'm down on Hone, it's just that Jabrill Peppers is worth every bit of his #2 overall player. The kid is absolutely ridiculous. He makes some of the best hits I've seen from incoming freshmen, he makes some of the best reads I've seen from incoming freshmen, he makes some of the best catches I've seen from incoming freshmen, he makes some of the best runs I've seen from incoming freshmen, and he has THE MOST athleticism I've ever seen from an incoming freshman.

The kid will be a stud.
Peppers may end up being the number 1 recruit in the nation by the time signing day rolls around.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:48 pm

I think it is entirely possible

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Hope this firing of Big Al doesn't affect our recruiting.

We desperately need Peppers and all the others.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Al was apparently not a key recruiter. Funk more so which may explain why he has survived so far.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 pm

BillMFan wrote:

(Knock on wood)...I don't think the firing will hurt...it might even help. Those kids out there know what our problem was! (knock on wood) Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:07 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:

The kid will be a stud.

Hone eh? This is the guy who corrected my spelling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:12 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
BillMFan wrote:

(Knock on wood)...I don't think the firing will hurt...it might even help.  Those kids out there know what our problem was!  (knock on wood)  Smile

Go Blue!!  Smile  

Yeah, I guess we shouldn't worry. According to shoes, Funk was more the recruiter on that side of the ball than Big Al anyways. Maybe we should keep Funk if that is the case and hope the new OC keeps his arse under the fire in regards to the OL.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:39 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

The kid will be a stud.

Hone eh? This is the guy who corrected my spelling.  

iPhone typo, but sure.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:30 am

This catches me completely off guard. I have read nothing but good stuff about him.

Hell I saw this on MgoBlog just the other day from the first day of practice...

@KyleBogie #Michigan DT commit Bryan Mone is a BRICK. Beef is needed for Wolverines & he'll provide it along w/ quick twitch, relentless #UAAllAmerica

I'll have to do some looking around on this.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Just came across this. mone is the DT in the box highlight

https://www.youtube.com/v/454RGQerPoQ

1. he was double teamed all day. ALL DAY! that has to say something.

2. he was RARELY moved backward, rather, it looks to me like he penetrated all day (even with the double team). For the record it looks to me like he did a hell of a job pushing the pile side to side.

3. for the life of me I can't see what the reporters saw that made them say he has a slow first step. Sure he might not have caught a speedy RB or a fleeting QB but the point is he got past his guy and started or was in the chase.

Maybe I just have a biased view of things but all three of those points above, against the supposed best O linemen in the country prove anything but a project. Mone looks like the pocket collapser we've been looking for for these last few years.

Please tell me it's not just my bias for this kid.

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.   Sounds like Mone is a project at this point. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sounds like Mone is a project at this point.
Page 1 of 1