Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan can't make a lay up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Michigan can't make a lay up  Empty
PostSubject: Michigan can't make a lay up    Michigan can't make a lay up  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm

and is gettin killed on the defensive glass. man if they lose this game they won't have to look very long to see it. they need to finish and box out. some time its amazing to watch.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
mdad8

PostSubject: I thought they played pretty well and I love the fight this um team has!   Michigan can't make a lay up  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
and is gettin killed on the defensive glass. man if they lose this game they won't have to look very long to see it. they need to finish and box out. some time its amazing to watch.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can't make a lay up    Michigan can't make a lay up  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Well, the Illini have now lost 6 of 7...so, as with the big football win at Champaign, against a team which tail-spun to 0-6 after starting 6-0, we didn't beat the same team that beat Gonzaga, MSU and OSU.

But we held serve at home and moved to 14-0, so I'm not bitchin'. In fact, we'll finish the regular season with 20+ wins for the first time since the 1997-98 season.

Nicest of all, unlike the last three seasons, we AREN'T playing for a Big Dance invite; but a sweet seed. At this point, assuming "serving out the set at home", and a couple of wins (minimum) in the B10 tourney, I think a No.4 seed.

YES, serving out the set at home. Why should we not beat the team at home which our 60-59 Crisler victim embarassed at THEIR place last night?
They won't get all the calls this time.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can't make a lay up    Michigan can't make a lay up  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 pm

michmike wrote:
Well, the Illini have now lost 6 of 7...so, as with the big football win at Champaign, against a team which tail-spun to 0-6 after starting 6-0, we didn't beat the same team that beat Gonzaga, MSU and OSU.

But we held serve at home and moved to 14-0, so I'm not bitchin'. In fact, we'll finish the regular season with 20+ wins for the first time since the 1997-98 season.

Nicest of all, unlike the last three seasons, we AREN'T playing for a Big Dance invite; but a sweet seed. At this point, assuming "serving out the set at home", and a couple of wins (minimum) in the B10 tourney, I think a No.4 seed.

YES, serving out the set at home. Why should we not beat the team at home which our 60-59 Crisler victim embarassed at THEIR place last night?
They won't get all the calls this time.

I agree with everything until the last paragraph. This season has been a success in spite of looking below average at times. A four seed or higher would be great. I just don't know about beating OSU next weekend. The MSU win in C-bus was pretty impressive but I expect OSU to perform a lot better on Saturday. I am just not sure Michigan has the horses to keep up. I hope the streak continues but it will not be an easy task next weekend. Let's hope we are hitting our 3's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can't make a lay up    Michigan can't make a lay up  Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan can't make a lay up
Page 1 of 1