Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UTL 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: UTL 3   UTL 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 am

My guess is Utah. Let the excitement and anticipation begin! I don't think Dave will get $250-$300 for those tickets.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/01/michigan_still_planning_a_nigh.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTL 3   UTL 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 am

I'll go with Penn State.

Oct 11th...still early enough in the season where cold weather shouldn't be an issue.

And quite frankly, I'm sick of going into Happy Valley and getting their night game every single year we're on their home schedule (or so it seems). It's time for payback.

I think DB will have similar thoughts...

MgoBlue

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTL 3   UTL 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Sad to say that (PSU)is the best pick of the bunch. I just get the feeling he is not fond of doing it in conference. I think he will have to change his thinking but I don't know if it will happen in time for this year.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTL 3   UTL 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:53 pm

My money is on PSU.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTL 3   UTL 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 pm

So the question is "if" it is PSU are you excited for it? ND excited me. I shelled out $300 twice to attend both games. I just don't think PSU excites me to that point. If it was Florida, LSU, USC. I would already be planning on getting tickets.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTL 3   UTL 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:18 pm

PSU or Maryland.  It could be a welcome to the Big House stage for Maryland.  I would like that.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTL 3   UTL 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:34 pm

one of the greatest games I've ever seen was the Mananingham catch in 05. it was my birthday weekend also so there's that. I remember Breaston returning the punt and when he brought it out near mid-field I was absolutely sure UM was going to win that game.

I don't remember much about the drive except that it stalled in the red zone. By the last play I wasn't so optimistic. When MM caught that ball I remember thinking to myself that, to that point, I had never heard the crowd so loud at a UM game. it was awesome.

Technically it was dark when he caught the ball so it was UTL ha ha.

I think a PSU game UTL would be great. For the record, I've been to a PSU whiteout (homecoming 07 vs Wisconsin). It's an amazing sight. it puts UM's maize outs to shame. I would love to see a push for a maize out as impressive as a PSU white out for a UTL game against PSU.

UTL 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTL 3   UTL 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UTL 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: