Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Jayru Campbell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

OT: Jayru Campbell Empty
PostSubject: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 pm

MSU recruit body slams security guard at school. Video here:

https://youtu.be/_JKYkekqsso
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:59 pm

What the hell??

Story?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:20 am

The story is the kid is a punk and a thug. He punched a kid during the playoffs and now he is slamming a school security guard on the ground.

He is suspended for the start of the 2014 season already for the punch. It will be interesting to see what punishment he will face for this.

I really haven't heard any other details of the incident.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 am

I think it was his dad (a coach, I believe) that punched some kid during handshakes in the playoffs. I don't think it was Jayru.

This is ridiculous though. I feel bad for that security guard. If that happened in any school I've ever been involved with, somebody would have had Campbell up against a locker in a heartbeat. You don't assault an authority figure like that.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:38 am

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131127/SPORTS05/311270125
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 am

haha what a punk
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

Come on guys...lighten up on the kid...the punk is just following his MSU strength and conditioning guide!! LOL

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:55 am

More to the story. Apparently "security guards" at Detroit Public schools are deputized and fully able to make arrests and do everything police do. So this incident was essentially to a police officer. He has been arrested for assault and battery and is in jail.

I would be shocked if he MSU still takes him.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24526931/video-cass-tech-qb-jayru-campbell-allegedly-body-slams-security-guard?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:32 pm

The whole "punched someone after a game" is even worse than I thought. Not only does he punch someone in line, but he has to literally be tackled by his coaches because he was throwing a tantrum.

All three videos here:
http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-state-spartans/a/VIDEO-MSU-Recruit-Jayru-Campbell-Bodyslams-a-School-Security-Guard-10-147-568
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:22 pm

UM certainly dodged a bullet not offering him.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Initially I was not happy they pulled a recruit from Cass Tech. Now I am relieved.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Dantonio would probably send a limo to get him when he got releaseed from jail, take him to practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jayru Campbell   OT: Jayru Campbell Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Jayru Campbell
Page 1 of 1